Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Bloodborne for non H game. I'd like Summertime Saga but not the scam version we got.
 
I don't want any remakes but I'm fine with remasters and ports as long as they don't butcher the art style like Demon's Souls.
 
Treasure of Nadia is the only one that i can think of , animations was rly good
Agree, NLT knows how make good animations. Technically all lewd scenes in ToN are animated, the rest is point and click.
 
Carrion, it lacks of hentai tho, would be great if it had tentacle-sex scenes.
 
If the story is very good and the graphics are decent, then I can enjoy KNs.
 
I like actual novels and they usually don't have pictures or choices to make. I look at a kinetic like these, but with visuals to go with the story - just like other visual entertainment. There's a time and a place for all of them in my entertainment spectrum.
 
Suzerain by Topor Games. It is a decision and story based geopolitical visual novel/simulation game. I really recommend it if you like politics and interpersonal drama.
 
Dust: an Elysian Tail. Side scrolling medroid-vania with action RPG combat and music I still listen to on YT. 2D hand-drawn art, with some breathtaking locations. The only negative is the furry design of characters, but I got over it pretty fast. Apart from the music, which was commissioned everything else was done by 1 guy.
 
Buckshot Roulette
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Leap of Faith
Follow the Leader
Bare Witness

...and I have great expectations for the end of On Distant Shores on the next update
 
Back
Top Bottom