1/3
2 Years of Service
Err, coming from someone who has seen a lot of ugly stuff, I can pretty much assure you a proper shotgun load to the nuts won't be leaving anyone suffering for an hour, let alone two. Unless you're dealing with one big (meaning fat) motherf'er, the pellet spread is probably hitting the femoral arteries and you're goin bye bye in a few minutes. Closer range is just gonna leave you bled out from the gaping wound and shock. Cauterizing isn't going to help here either.I'm not a fan of MCs that are irredeemable pricks and rapists. When that's the case, I always wish you could take one of the RIs*, give her a shotgun, have her shoot off his junk, douse him with salt, then after a couple of hours of agony, shotgun him in the face and leave for feral hogs.
*Rape Interests
Now, if you want to really make that game rapist pay, look up William "Action" Jackson. That guy had a really rough couple of days.