Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I prefer sandbox since it lets me do the content I want first,the only problem is how grindy many sandbox games tend to be
 
Right now I mostly play league of legends, tried finding another main game, but I always come back league (send help)
 
Midlife Crisis, Lisland (despite its unfinishedness), SSP and more in that genre.
 
Right now I mostly play league of legends, tried finding another main game, but I always come back league (send help)
Same man, i play league/tft or cs2 with my mate, thats about it. From single player games im waiting for Gothic remake
 
Oh i just remembered, Timestamps first game and the second one, definitely recommend it
 
I'm playing fallout 76 and Rocket League

And no, I don't hate myself, thanks for worrying. But if I lose another 3 matches in a roll in this cursed soccer car game idk what I'm about to do
 
I've been wanting to finish Rogue Trader and BG3 but I just can't seem to find the will, I don't know why.
 
New Earth. One of those shit games where if you don't use a walkthrough you're all but guaranteed a bad ending.
 
Granblue Fantasy. I like the art and stories. Dragalia Lost was good too but it was discontinued sadly.
 
Last edited:
I have been enjoying Starfield. But I will definitely turn it to NSFW game as soon as mods are out :D
 
Nikke has gotta be hands down the best story, gameplay and benevolence wise gacha I've ever played
 
The ending for My Girlfriends Amnesia pissed a lot of people off, though I was always fine with it because I wanted the sister anyway and her ending was actually good. For me the one that immediately comes to mind is the ending for Freeloading Family. The young blonde Christian girl ends up getting tattoos and piercings and shit, it was just such a fucking turnoff.
 
Back
Top Bottom