Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Apocalypse has sister brother, in the restricted section. The Guardian has sister brother as well, also in the restricted section.

SPOILER



Presumably The Lost Guardian will also have brother sister, the sequel to The Guardian
 
Look up Dumb Koala they are like mostly making lesbian incest games lol

Dumb koala has such good visuals, I wish they just made something other than the most basic kinetic novels. I skip most of their stuff because of that but if they made actual games they would probably be one of my favourites.
 
There is one in My New Family but she only comes into the scene 3/4 of the way into the game.
 
Football Manager (what football game has sexual content lol)
Snowrunner
Cities Skylines
welllll .......

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Wow look at the responses, I thought you were on the wrong platform for that
 
Thea: The Awakening
Craft the World
Bannerlord
 
As a companion to the one of your favorite. Intended for adult games, not mainstream. Not counting abandoned ones.
College Bound - total shit ending and had errors with wrong images showing up between pages of text well before the ending. The ending was the same, except one minor detail, no matter what choices the player made throughout
the MC ended up with none of the LIs or anyone else
 
All Cyberpunk 2077 endings are epic. Best is the star ending with Panam in my opinion.
Metro Exodus had a great story and ending as well, realy felt like completing a long journey.

When it comes to lewd games id go with the Depraved Awakening ending.
 
Honestly, I was a bit off-put by the dialogue. It's like creepy in a too-real way rather than a stupid porn game way. It also gets really really verbose.
It's weird that I can deal with stylistic art, as long as it's well done (say, Light of my Life or Rewind vs some of those goblin girl game), but purple prose really throws me off. I'd rather it be unnecessarily lewd than all lovey dovey like Lolita.
Summer in Lollywood is funny about this. Like, they're trying to normalize underage stuff, but at the same time they're not all flowery about it. It's still ridiculously crude, lol
 
I keep hearing good things about it and I keep being put off by how ugly some of the characters are. Is it worth trying?

Same here. Girls in Light of My Life are... ...not my type. 😆 If anyone does a remake with better models, would happily give it a go. Until then, peace out!
✌️

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom