We have to add them all here!They have a much bigger community and much more games in general. But their selection of loli games is very limited, because they don't want to get in trouble over it.
There are only a few loli games over there that aren't here.
All VN's suck, except one: Teaching Feelings.I'll say it again, picking one game or another is very, very subjective. If the Being a DIK part of my attitude can be explained by the specifics of my job (I teach structural mechanics and elasticity theory at the local University) and I have developed an allergy to students, which is why I avoid all games related to student life, be it universities or colleges, but the fact that I abandoned Summertime Saga at the end of 2019 and don't plan to return to it is explained by something else entirely. What stressed me out about the game was the appearance of “cows” (in every sense of the word) and mermaids. It's just not my fetish.
So we all have our own cockroaches in our heads
What about Acting Lessons - I love this game (or rather, VN).
They've released a couple pretty big updates lately for Cho and Luna. Right now they're focusing on revamping and updating the UI, so once that happens it might be worth another lookI don't know if I'm just somehow missing a bunch of the content with that thing, but it seems like every time I've tried it, with like, six months or a year or so between attempts, it's always the same thing. I don't know what these guys are doing. All of the non-original content seems either difficult to trigger (maybe I just get bad rng?) or that it ends relatively quickly
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files