Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Enjoying pizza, a hamburger, and beer while watching an interesting movie. This is my favorite game
Mixing pizza with hamburgers? Even if I appreciate the multicultural attempt, sorry, that wouldn't be my taste. Hope there is no ananas on the pizza. 😁
 
My Cute Cousin was okay back in the day when I first played it, not sure I could handle playing it today though, IIRC I needed a guide to get through it because some of the solutions to situations were a little... obscure...

Side note: I hate when the dev just has you give them melatonin and they sleep the sleep of the dead. That's not how melatonin works. For gods sake, if we are going to drug them, make it something that would actually knock them the fuck out... Even Benadryl is more believable.
 
Are there any good ones where the body proportions aren't crazy? Like, the shota isn't hung like a horse, and the female characters don't have breast that are the same size as the rest of their body combined?
 
Recently, I played Summer's Gone, and there's a wheelchair-using girl in it. I really liked her and how the theme is addressed. I would like some recommendations if there are other AVNs like this
 
Protagonist means MC. :)
If you just mean characters, Sorcerer has an LI mising a leg from above the knee.
 
I couldn't find it here on the site. Is it no longer available here?
I'm pretty sure they meant Come Home. The version on this site is an update behind but you can get the free version from Itch.io or Steam.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

This what OP is lookign for? ;)
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Protagonist means MC. :)
If you just mean characters, Sorcerer has an LI mising a leg from above the knee.
I see, I've always considered all the romance options as protagonists too haha, but thanks for the recommendation.
 
Back
Top Bottom