Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I like sandbox games but it's rare to see them fleshed out enough to be interesting. A lot of them are left unfinished or feel rushed
 
Degrees of lewdity. It has some pretty extreme flavours but most of them can be disabled in the settings, so you can get just the right level of fucked up.
 
Mine was lessons in love. Doesn't necessarily have to be crying, but at least a really strong emotional response that maybe isn't lust. Feel free to mention those lustful one though
No but Acting Lessons made me furious, horrible choice ruined game and its ending. Game treats you like your evil for even getting deserved revenge on arsonist, or removing abusive father from existence.
 
Not a very known game but "Titsnicle" on Itch has a fun (in my opinion) auto battling system
 
I could probably count like 2 games you can play as a bisexual male. Corruption of Champions and Degrees of Lewdity. Are there any more? I appreciate the help!
I clicked this thread planning to recommend those exact games but I guess that's not too helpful. I assume you're already aware of TITS and coc2 as well.
 
I generally don't like them. I prefer when a game is a VN. But a sandbox game I really like is HS Tutor
 
There are many good ones, if I had to choose the "best" tho? If I take into account how much content there is, then Such a sharp Pain I would say, if I take not as much content but great potential into consideration then I would go with Money or Morals.
 
SSP seems to be the Eternum of the loli games. It doesn't have a ton of content, but story and graphics-wise I don't know any other games that are at the same level. Of course I don't know every game out there either.
 
It was pretty well-written, she lived with her mother, possibly just the two of them, and was starting in a new school as they'd recently moved. I think the dev said something about it being set in the '90s? Or maybe inspired by the '90s. IIRC it ended on a sort of cliffhanger after a brief encounter with what seemed to be the school's Mean Girls.

I assume it's abandoned because it hasn't popped up. Couldn't find it scrolling through, but I'll double-check.
 
Hi people! Recommend games with the possibility of pregnancy, as well as the opportunity to buy or make a claw a slave so that the slave can become pregnant and give birth.
 
Approved and moved to proper location.
 
These are some of the games with amazing animation and art style 1. Heart Problems, 2. LOST AT BIRTH 3. DESERT STALKER 4. WVM, 5. Away from Home
 
I would second Innocent Witches as being the best looking one, but the game might be tedious and I'm also not sure how much content there is now since I haven't gone back and played in god knows how long. Night Driver looks cool too although I haven't given it a go yet.
 
some of my fav already named here so, as a pig lover fan i'll say My Pig Princess
 
Back
Top Bottom