Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Mm pretty sure there's plenty of threads about this...
...this being said, I recommend:

My New Memories
Such A Sharp Pain
Desert Stalker
Savior
Amnesia
Bad Memories
Can i asked if there are many content savior already have? Or it is too early too enjoy it?
 
So I'm curious which is the best male domination game you have played? I'm thinking like Desert Stalker kind of domination. It's one of my favorites.
 
A lot of good ones were mentioned already. I'll add Back to Freedom.
 
Can i asked if there are many content savior already have? Or it is too early too enjoy it?
Well, Savior is already quite into the story, there's quite some interesting scenes, I'd advise you to give it a shot ;)
 
All people are different. Everyone has different tastes, different preferences. That's why there can't be everyone's favorite games. As an example - I really don't like Being a DIK and Summertime Saga. And these games are quite popular.

Exactly. For example, I don't understand what people can like in Leap of Faith except may be for Cece whose vulnerability causes quite strong emotional response. The rest of the characters are rather dull or artificial, some of the sub-plots are completely unbelievable, the graphics are horrible, the game mechanics are messy. It is one of my least favored games, still it is one of the most popular games on sites like Cuck95.
 
None. I hate fantasy in adult games.
 
Ones that use Ren'py, realistic (not cartoon) graphics, don't have weird shit and don't blue ball. Also, no fantasy or any other extreme unrealistic stuff.
 
maybe its behind member+ ? although i dont see why :unsure: ... well, but if not, there is "95" sites that you can look for ... if you know what i mean :oops:
 
Anyone got any recomendations? I just finished corrupted love and am currently finishing up ssp. Im currently lost on what to get. So whats ur guys fave, or current game with daddy daughter premises? And i dont mind if theres smoll content
I was just about to ask this!
 
Back
Top Bottom