Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Shuggerlains had a decent story and can be played in browser if you're into this type of graphics.
 
All people are different. Everyone has different tastes, different preferences. That's why there can't be everyone's favorite games. As an example - I really don't like Being a DIK and Summertime Saga. And these games are quite popular.
 
Most of the best ones are locked behind the member+ section, but you can find Such a Sharp Pain in other places. Waifu Academy was really nice for sister stuff, as far as I recall the mom scenes were dream-related or in a one and done scene like the bathroom. That path I don't believe ever got more attention. If you haven't played Photo Hunt, that's a real nice one with mom and sister. Also, shout out to Eternum. I believe it's "step-mom-sis" related, but good grief what a good game.
 
Just leaving a little comment here to remind me to check this thread again later...
 
if you want to try out some older games, JAST has put some of their older library playable
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how anyone gets through games like Lessons in Love. The dev is awesome for the amount of stuff put in, but without the hints or guides I felt more likely to solve the mystery of Jimmy Hoffa before figuring that game out and not missing a ton of stuff. Photo Hunt is pretty dang good. HS Tutor isn't bad, but I feel like I'm playing 10 other related games. I feel like HeadMaster isn't taking enough advantage of the discipline system. The game has been out some time, but a good portion of the students don't have situations to bring them to the office.

I have never played Ecchi Sensei. That game is so talked about even being abandoned that there must be something there bothering with.
 
Back
Top Bottom