1/3
3 Years of Service
Oh man, I forgot to mention Game of Hearts. That game blows my mind. I dig the girls, the art style, the story, everything. It's early, but it's really fantastic.
Thank youHavent been able to reach it yet but when i played before, such a sharp pain was an amazing game! Please try.
3's multiplayer is way more stable and straight forwards compared to 2. That aspect is objectively just a straight improvement. Oh and mod management as well through profilesboth. I play 2 for the ridiculous shit you can do and 3 when i just wanna have dumb fun
No I dont know Enot, how can I know ?! I am interested in other player meanings.If you knew how many times in the last month I've answered that question. Think of something more original.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files