FYI this game comes across like a scam. The "game" has been in development for well over 4+ years now (even more if you include the previously abandoned fallen doll demo), transitioned from a single player gallery sex position viewer to a permanently paid online gacha game with Denuvo DRM to prevent pirating the game. Characters and promises that were made 4+ years ago have still yet to be implemented in the game and the development is extremely slow. Every few months they release a new patch that breaks the game and it takes a few patches for them to fix it again.Operation Lovecraft: Fallen Doll. I remember seeing that it had multiplayer. I never tried it out, though.
Will check it out, thanks for the recommend*cough* Now & Then *cough*
Can't wait until I get to 742.5 Coins and collect that 1% and reach 750!Put your coins asap into the bank (in the tab Shop) to get that sweet sweet 1% daily interest![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files