Thank you, will give them a tryFour elements trainer will always be my favourite
Peeping dorm simulator also not too bad, pretty short tho
Thank you, will give it a trytry parental love its awesome
oh yeah, summer story is pure blueball game XD, summer scent is way better ... and sad to see summer camp abandoned .... man, a lot of summer "something" in this industryDon't remember that. Summer Story is the one on par with AWAM and JOHN. That one is pretty bad, though.
Personally, 9 was the one I couldn't finish. I had quite a few friends into 7 when it came out, so the social aspect of discussing it with friends may have contributed to its favor, but 9's characters didn't vibe with me and I quit shortly after recruiting the blue mage...creature. Tactics has the most replayability, though.OMG! There are two of us! I thought I was the only person that didnt like FF7!
Story time! I received an advanced copy of FF7 before christmas in 1996 (My parents neighbor was an exec at EA and he gave me a copy. yes, it is not an EA game, but he got an advanced copy and gave it to the neighbors.)
I fucking hated it. I was a fan of the first few games (still have my complete copy of the original for NES) and was excited to play it. I did NOT like it.
I took the copy to Electronic Boutique and the dude working there gave me $75 for it, since it wasnt out yet.
Only video game I ever sold used. I still dont regret it, but think of it often as that game is mentioned constantly. everywhere.
I keep this one to myself, as I am the only person I know who didnt like that game. Im no longer alone![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files