Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
There are so many great ones, its hard to choose..
I would probably go with

Witcher 3
Talos Principle 2
Baba is You
 
I cant say cause the creator is on LC.
It was a pointless game that had some pointless violence and random events and characters.
ended up finishing it using fast forward., which is the best thing I did.
 
Idk about his family and friends, but I remember there's a game where a dude and some hot women all become stranded on an island after their yacht is damaged. I think he was trying to see his brother or he was the captain, but he died.
 
Are you talking about adult games or just games in general. If it's games in general, I'd say try out genres you'd normally not be interested in. Play more single player games or puzzle games. You could try a game called Luck Be a Landlord on steam. You make synergies using a slot machine and you have to make rent after a certain amount of turns using your synergies
 
Summer's Gone but actually finished in the next 10 years
Nah this is actually so fucking real, I'm a sucker for story and I can't wait raaaaaaaaaah. Haven't played the final update for season one because I feel like I got pretty overwhelmed in the beta update with the amount of new characters and events to keep track of
 
if you are fine with some more anime leaning stuff maybe check out the imouto paradise 1-3 games? can take a look at the character designs through VNDB.
 
There was one called A Clever Name, it was interesting but I think it's abandoned :(
A Clever Name was a great game. It has/had so many fetishes and good characters. I hope it isn't abandoned or comes back.
 
The Binding of Isaac with all the DLC. The whole point of that game is to replay it but still, I love roguelikes
 
If you can read Japanese (or use something like mtool to translate it), there's a game that came out some weeks ago called 妖精中毒 (Fairy addiction), RJ01144186.

Think something like teaching feeling, but you take care of a fairy instead. Quite good, can recommend.
 
Back
Top Bottom