Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Yeah, but nothing not easily available elsewhere faster.
 
last hope. You don't know you need it 'till you play it
i think that one would have been better of as a regular vn style the constant walking back and forth killed my interest in that game otherwise it was pretty competent
 
what is the difference between big brother another story and big brother remake story? i'm bit confused
 
Have you played the preg mod of free cities? it is a html game but they have images of your slaves and they can change depend on the diet of the slave, the only problem is that even on the loli mode the body of the slave looks like a 10yo
Also desert stalker is a good game but Its more of a vn than a slave management game you only get 2 slaves with some scenes but still it have the best quality in graphics from any game I've played
where can ı find preg mod, is it inside the game ?
 
Anyone got any recomendations? I just finished corrupted love and am currently finishing up ssp. Im currently lost on what to get. So whats ur guys fave, or current game with daddy daughter premises? And i dont mind if theres smoll content
 
All the old Sierra games still hold up for me!
King's Quest
Space Quest
Police Quest
Hero's Quest Quest for Glory

I played them all again within the last few years and they were (still) great... IF you can stand adventure games! All of them are on GOG for pretty damn cheap.
 
Mini-games. I love sandboxes, I'm not scared of grind. But mini-games just break the whole gameplay. Naturally, I mean games, not VN/KN.
 
Back
Top Bottom