Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I stopped playing Summer's Gone because I read there was never going to be any sexual content in the game.
Is correct?
This is known only to the developer. The presence or absence of sexual content is a tenth question for me, as long as there is a normal development of the plot and the narrative is able to engage me.
 
My fav game (apart from my own) would be Hillside.



FYI, you can both buy Member+ right now as it's on sale for 487LC ;)
I can download it without any problems via torrent from another site. I don't need status of Member+. I've been a Member+ for four weeks and realized that it does absolutely nothing for me, as there is nothing in the Games+ section that is capable of keeping me interested. Besides, many games (including your project) are freely available on other resources.
 
hope you enjoy it! havent been to crazy about the 3rd one yet (still in development ) but waiting to see where it goes!
Amazing so far!
I saw a lot of mods... but im playing without it.

Any mod u like?
 
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The question is, why should you play games you don't like? Except for archivments, of course! xD
 
Spelling or grammatical mistakes - it wouldn't be accepted in traditional literature so why should it be accepted in VNs?
 
Futa is a hard no. I find it disgusting and hate it. Censored, NTR, monster girl and slow burn - especially when it's really NO burn. Cartoonish. Also, don't like fantasy or SF in adult games.
 
Back
Top Bottom