1/3
4 Years of Service
It is kind of the counterpart to it, but it includes super heroes as a topic: I enjoyed "Villains Legacy" as a nice fun game including those things, but it is kind of grindy and still not finished.
check out Summer Scent and Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy, try Raptus if you are into a dark shitCare to recommend which ones on the list I should check first?
I'll try to add development status, but adding links will be a problem since not all games from the list are currently on LCGood list. Links and possibly some sorting into sub groups such as completed/active/long term/ abandoned might help the thread. Although I immediately admit that's more effort than i putting in with my simple suggestion![]()
Thanks. Going to try it right now.check out Summer Scent and Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy, try Raptus if you are into a dark shit
Unfortunately didn't look like it is on this site but search "Impregnation! Child Making Farm by XO_PROJECT" and you'll find in on the 95 sitecouldn't find a good copy
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files