Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Easily MIST. Great art. Interesting story. Good gameplay. One of the few games I started off loving and didn't feel rushed to finish or was plainly left incomplete.
 
Thanks for your answers, i didnt see good payable game, soo i agree with most of you)
 
Some completed games I have enjoyed are My New Family, Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust, and Flirty F are a few that come to mind.
 
I wouldn't buy any porn games on Steam, cause then my friends could see what a degenerate I am.

But I have sent money to other devs through donation systems other than Patreon (I won't give any money to patreon)
 
Ones I'm playing and enjoying: - A Perfect Marriage; Pineapple Express; Corrupted Hearts; A Life Worth Living
 
Ones I'm playing and enjoying (all Ren'Py) - A Perfect Marriage; Pineapple Express; Corrupted Hearts; A Life Worth Living
 
ntr is not my cup of tea but some games that played and liked had ntr in them so ill give those recommendations:

A family venture
Long story short
The Roommate
 
Did you ever find really great porn game in steam or somewhere else where u should pay for the games? Or its better to just download games for free and paid versions are not worth the money?
The best payable games thread
I don't pay for something I haven't tried first. That's why when a new game is released, I download it from torrent first and if I like it, I buy it. Altough some developers made me play their games cracked forever, like Codemasters.
Like with the regular games, I do the same with porn games - download for free first and if I like it, I pay. That's why I have an "Art Lover" title on SSP's discord server.
 
@edwardflorcencell Tale from the unending void pops up in the update section every now and then but haven't taken the plunge yet. might have to download it.

Downloaded Desert Stalker after my previous message and I've got to say solid content and story so far.

Sisterly Lust i have played in the past i don't remember if played through the whole story though but i do remember it being worth playing it.

Above the clouds, no more money, photo hunt and amnesia are definitely games i haven't checked in on in a while.

petal of thorns i do remember playing a bit of that, same with a moment of bliss.

downloaded my best deal recently haven't played it yet but good to know i have made a good choice to grab it.

i've downloaded almost all the games suggested so far going to download karlsons now
 
Watch Dogs series
GTA series
Farming Simulator series
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Max Payne 2
 
My favorite is WVM (which I know gets a lot of hate). However, it has a special meaning to me. It was the game that got me to open up and chat about games like these, it helped me meet some great friends, and helped get me through a dark time in my life. It was also the game that inspired me to become a developer. Granted my game is nothing like WVM, but still it was my inspiration.

Outside of WVM I think my next favorite is Artemis.
 
Project Myriam is my favorite right now
Definitely close. Asking what WOULD be, it would be one that doesn't contain fantasy, SF or other such content, NO CARTOONS!!!!, no futa, no ntr, no blueballing - sex content fairly quickly, not a needless sandbox, no blackmail. Also, no MILF and certainly no sabretooth (look it up on Urban Dictionary.) That should cover it.
 
Back
Top Bottom