U
User_104797
Unconfirmed
Desert Stalker
I see it tryed to play but in my screen its buggy idk if this game can be opened in windowed but in full screen its bugged for me also ty for the recommendation
LLTP is a treasure of a game. The closest I can think of it, in story, themes and choices, is The Fate of Irnia -- at least it reminds me of the setting. The art is nowhere as good though.you got any similar recs to LLTP? I haven't found any as good as it. I liked After the Inferno and Love of magic.
Same, if you come across a good one, let me know too lolI always had the fantasy to see a muscular girl getting dominated by a male. Sadly this is not easy to find almost anywhere. Unless some one has a recommendation?![]()
Bit of a shame that What a Legend appears to have been abandoned. Wanted to try it out initially.LLTP is a treasure of a game. The closest I can think of it, in story, themes and choices, is The Fate of Irnia -- at least it reminds me of the setting. The art is nowhere as good though.
If you want good graphics, and don't care as much about themes, I'd recommend What a Legend. Beautiful art, but the story and gameplay are nothing like it.
There's also a flash game called Elven Conquest (2018 I think). I liked it back then, though admittedly I haven't touched flash games for a long time now.
There's a lot of content for Karlsson's gambit. Iirc you can play dom/sub + good/evil so there are several paths you can takethanks for the suggestions so far. i'll have to look into some of these games. i think i remember playing midlife crisis when it was around v14. what's the progress like after i'd assume at least 9-10 updates?
@FoamBottle25 never heard of Karlsson's Gambit is there much content, I am willing to try something new after all i did make this thread for suggestions.
@yibifi2784 once in a lifetime i have seen pop up in other threads, i might have to give it a whirl.
Dessert Stalker sounds like an interesting game based on the title name, I'll have to take a look. DMD i played up until maybe chapter 3 and got swamped playing some of the games i mentioned.
@BakaChan Hot Sands of Antarctica is there a lot of content in it?
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files