Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
realistic proportions, good artwork, good writing. I'm not that picky
 
For some reason I don't enjoy games with honey select models.
It seems I am in a tiny minority, since nearly everyone loves HS style games.
Is it just me or do all models from Honey Select look almost the same?
 
I get you, it's because they all feel the same, with the models and animations etc.
 
People like different things. It's fine if you don't like honey select models. Personally I like them
 
I didn’t like them either until I played ripples.
Now that I look at ripples previews, it seems HS is perfect for ahegao scenarios :love:
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom