Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
hmmm...well from what I remember the girl in the scene was a friend of another one that the main character was with in a cafe, also the party was planned and the main character was asked to get alchocol which depending on if you manage to get the right one you will get the scene
Summer Scent?
 
There's rightful ownership aswell that you might like. It also has raceplay and bleached kinks in it so if you're not into that be forewarned.


Edit: Oh and there's also Between salvation and abyss, includes incest and rape, but it's exactly what you asked.
 
Jikage rising is a really good one with a lot of content. if you like corruption/training give that one a shot.
 
Wouldn't mind a remake of Dungeon Siege or preferably a new installment in the series (Dungeon Siege 3 was that bad but it wasn't great)
 
Check out Doki Doki Connection. I haven't read all of it but it the closest I can find. Artists usually keep similar characteristics across different series, so maybe check out their other works.
Thanks, I'm going to read it.
 
Red Alert 2 , Stronghold Crusader , Commandos , Dune 2000 , Bloodrayne, Soul Reaver or Legacy of Kain, Morrowind etc. If we're talking proper Remaster, update graphics, tweak gameplay, keep the game same or add content, not that GTA Trilogy shit.
 
I am fine with one piercing on each ear, also called earrings. I am also fine with naval piercings, but really I shouldn't because they are said to be really shit for your health.

I am disgusted by nose rings, tongue piercings and piercings on genitals.
 
Again like with tattoos it depends on how it affects the womans appearance. sometimes its great sometimes its not
 
How? Like, a sandbox game? Probably Lucky Paradox & Mythic Manor comes to mind that's not on the list yet though they're both 3D.
 
It has been mentioned twice, which has given me enough confidence to try it.
Oh yeah, It's not abandoned per say. Patreon is still geting update posts, and on the discord the progress tracker keeps moving, albeit pretty slow like most 2D games, and in the case of What a Legend, there's only 1 main artist just like how it works in Summertime Saga that's why progress is so slow.
But then, the Art is done and is now on the Coding/Polishing phase.
 
Back
Top Bottom