Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Grandma's House seems like an easy pick, everyone is basically throwing themselves at the mc
 
For me it would have to be the MC of the Love of Magic trilogy (by Droid Productions). Adorable part-elf princess as your main waifu, small enough to be manageable harem with rock-solid loyalty, PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER*, and an amazing adventure to make life interesting. Who wouldn't want that?

*Not a genie, but you will learn what I mean halfway though the first game
 
Tales of Androgyny.
I just like the clothing they wear. 👀
Seems so liberating.
 
Hell yeah a fellow futa lover!

My favorites are:
Futa Genesis Unveiled
Having a Hard Time
Eruption Imminent

But I have played many. I prefer futa protag and only futa/female. It's an underrated genre imo, and I think more futa protag with incest would make a killing
I think Eruption Imminent is my current favorite futa centric avn
 
Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest is quality.
is Sims 4 with WW cheating? I only wish the customization was a bit less limiting.
 
Normal game? Ocarina of Time. Valkyria Chronicles is also great.
AVN? Sunshine Love. That being said, the endings were absolutely terrible. It needs at least another update, if not two.
 
Cosidering that not many titles have been completed, I will not be original:

Sisterly Lust and Parential Love
 
Insexual Awakening, Dreams of Desire and Once In A Lifetime.
I also have a soft spot for Urban Demons, for all it's flaws, thought it's debatable how 'complete' it really is.
 
played, nice one

played both, ATM extraordinary even if kinky, beaty and the thug nice for a Sandbox(sh) game

played this too, nice, but to short for now.
Thx for the suggestion, but need more
Try Mech Academy it had fair amount of Anal.
 
Back
Top Bottom