Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
There's a futa awakening game... If I recall it is all futa/woman content... It's still pretty early in development (maybe 2 chapters).

There's harem of the princess... Back when I played it, there was no men... But that may have changed...

That's pretty much all I can think of.
 
There are tools like Wabbajack, if I'm not mistaken, where you can install a large set of mods in one click. There are ready-made packs of 2000 mods that completely change the game, simpler ones where they only change the graphics, etc.
And you don’t need to search and configure it yourself for weeks.
There are all sorts of other similar tools, but I don’t remember them.
Thanks for the tip! I was mostly exagerating, still no matter how careful I am with insllation and tools sometimes, in the words of Todd Haward himself, it just doesn't work hahahaha
 
Lifeplay for adult (but haven't played in a few months - though development is dead it was fully playable for a while - though with lots of bugs. Non adult - Sims 2 and Farming Simulator 17.
 
"Give Me a Sun."
The story is confusing, but the girls are absolutely beautiful.

And "Bad Memories."
 
Most loved DILF characters and scene that edged you guys?
for me Midlife crisis, house arrest, DMD
 
Lifeplay for adult (but haven't played in a few months - though development is dead it was fully playable for a while - though with lots of bugs. Non adult - Sims 2 and Farming Simulator 17.
thanks for your comment! I remembered the Sims. I played this game a lot after school as a child. Not every day, but a couple of times a year I could get stuck for a week +-
 
Not just porn games,. I'm just tired of games now with all of them being PvP or battle royale. Every time I die I watch the cam or spectate just to see them obviously cheating. I just give up can can't do it anymore. I don't even have someone to play with. so a single player, story game recommendation would be great, because I just can't do competitive anymore, I want to enjoy games again but no game seems to be good enough, finished, or within my hardware limits. I don't see how people enjoy these games when there is a cheater in every match. My computer can't even run cheats for most games. I just need something that has replay value, because modded Minecraft only goes as far as the mod makers, and I just can't find motivation to make anything myself, because when I do, I just loose interest.
I personally find Grand Strategy games to be quite capitavating

Pretty much any of the Paradox lineup, Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron

You may find them boring and obtuse at first, but keep at it and you might end up discovering an excellent captivating experience
 
Back
Top Bottom