Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I've finally been reading through all of Berserk after it being on my list for years. Absolutely loving it and wondering if anyone has created or played adult games that remind you of it? It's ripe for an AVN adaptation (including a proper TV one of course).

c4lrVnqqW_JRAhwLx-B2ZW77emz7Z0b274MAxnpQV1g.jpg
woah! that is some epic art
 
Cyberpunk 2077 for normal games. Light of my Life, Midlife Crisis, for lewd games
 
Resident Evil 4 and Prince of Persia The Sands of Time.
 
great arpg but I couldn’t get myself hooked
I wasn't hooked at first either. I have over 1,000 hours into TitanQuest. The storyline is more captivating for me as I have always been into Greek mythology. Once I got past Grim Dawn's lackluster storyline, the gameplay really kept me going. If TQ stepped up their gameplay, I would go back to it 100%.
 
Cant tell you how many times ive started a new skyrim save
try mods and I don't mean download a couple of mods. There are ready-made mod packs where you don’t have to configure everything yourself. New quests, locations, graphics, etc.
Wabbajack is a thing called, it helps a lot with large assemblies. Playing vanilla sometimes gets boring :)
Or try Enderal, it's a mega-mod, it's even on Steam as a separate game.
 
Master of Raana? Jack o Nine?

Are we talking about only 3D?
 
How about the Sweet Sacrifices?
 
Back
Top Bottom