1/3
3 Years of Service
It's funny, on F95 the rating system is very good at telling you what's a bad game, but awful when telling you what's good.
Basically, if it's below 4 stars, almost guaranteed to be dogshit. But I've seen some truly cringe, utter F tier dialogue, piss poor art or bare bones 3D stuff get near 5 stars and it baffles me.
Light of my Life though, that one really does show you the subjectivity of attractiveness. I take one look at the character models of that game and gag, but clearly a lot of people think they look hot.
Basically, if it's below 4 stars, almost guaranteed to be dogshit. But I've seen some truly cringe, utter F tier dialogue, piss poor art or bare bones 3D stuff get near 5 stars and it baffles me.
Light of my Life though, that one really does show you the subjectivity of attractiveness. I take one look at the character models of that game and gag, but clearly a lot of people think they look hot.