Only game I ever played with trap content lmao"But I'm the bad guy?" funny game would recommend
So many I haven't tried yet hehe, I'll have a list for weeks soon lmaoBones' Tales: The Manor
I'm realizing that I've played so much and it's still such a small fraction of what's available lmaoAt this exact moment I am playing Troubled Legacy
That's a decent list mate, thanks so much!Quite a few, but do you so consider games completed if they have new seasons in development (like Oh Daddy and Sara or Lust Academy with 3 being in developement)?
Some of my favorites:
Afaik fully completed:
Leap of Faith
Sisterly Lust
Acting Lessons
Melody
Parental Love
Summer with Mia & Returning to Mia
Corpse Factory (non-sexual)
Daughter for Dessert
Dating My daughter
Sunshine Love
Panaceia
Sorcerer
Next season in development:
Artemis
Projekt Passion
The Guardian
Being a DIK
The Fosters
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files