Love desert stalker too but started in 2020dessert stalker or project passion, both still in process
But i am not sure that is the game you searching for, i have reacted to the title of the thread, i saw after what your searching for....but for sure it's a lot of girls with only one guyI thank you and hope you get a big tiddie goth redhead
Nah looking at images of the game I think its the one I'm looking for gotta play it sometime to make sureBut i am not sure that is the game you searching for, i have reacted to the title of the thread, i saw after what your searching for....but for sure it's a lot of girls with only one guy![]()
Sounds like my life, only that it ended when I woke upThere was this one game where the mc was in some sort of boat accident and woke up on a yacht with lots of women.
If anyone knows any games with that description feel free to drop the name.
Happy if it is the one, very good game, i played it long time ago and i will watch again soonNah looking at images of the game I think its the one I'm looking for gotta play it sometime to make sure
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files