wonder what happened to this game?Where the Heart Is
i want games where it was there from beginning.... not after corruption.Sweet Affection has a lot of this, although after a tedious buildup and corruption.
I would agree with this. I love a bunch of the other games people have mentioned but Light of my Life has to be top of my list. There are no other games I can think of that have managed to hit me in the feels and get me hard...As much as I like SSP, Light of my Life is just beautiful. There's just nothing like it.
I hope I don't get to 750 the day they increase the price againTo be fair the 530 odd was discounted, normal price 750… I just hope I don’t get to 750 the day before it drops back with a discount.
Don't get get the draw of HTML though to each their own. Riddle for the plebs: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves. What am I?Do people actually play HTML games and if so whats your favourite type. Text based or ones that use real porn
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files