Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Maybe it's too niche to even mention, but Paraphore, a text-based furry game has some VERY good bestiality scenes (not anthropomorphic).
 
I think I enjoyed the story of Horizon Zero Dawn the best... or maybe The Last of Us 1. But I have played more GTA Online than anything... It's tough I don't think in terms of absolute favorites.
 
Infamous 1 and 2 are so fun and unique. I think they have some replay potential, but I've got to figure out how to play them on PC, emulators and stuff...
 
I like Burnout Paradise the most... The last good racer I played was Need For Speed Heat when it came out but it might just be because I played with my friends.
 
I think sandbox isn't the right term for those Renpy VNs that have free roaming. It isn't really a sandbox.
 
From Dust. It's a cute little god simulator where you pick and drop lava/earth/water to shape the scenario and help your little villagers build new villages. It's super unique and you can pick up a key for 2$ or so. Eventually you get to a complete sandbox level.

Normal sandbox or porn sandbox?
Good point
 
Milfy City has decent quality renders.
And a bit funny. The grind isn't too bad as you are given lots of hints.
It's a bit old though. And unfinished (as usual).
 
I think sandbox isn't the right term for those Renpy VNs that have free roaming. It isn't really a sandbox.
Most games that call themselves 'sandbox' sure

However (and to OP's original question':
Love and Sex
Degrees of Lewdity
 
Back
Top Bottom