Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I want to find a game that i played a while ago, it had an scene where the mc girlfriend gets blindfolded and blows his friend thinking it was his boyfriend if i remember correctly it was in a truth or dare, the mc sees the scene and stays frozen
 
Maplestory.
The grind never ends. Even as it changes over the years. Makes it easier to rush levels but pushes that goal post further down the field. Not a bad thing though. Have to have some reason to stay playing the games we play.
 
Not the best but Corruption of Champions got me hooked
 
Was it 3D or hand drawn? Ren'py/RPG Maker or something else?

Long Story Short definitely has a scene where your blindfolded gf gives a blowjob to your friend thinking it's you. I'm not sure about the frozen part, i think you are able to react.
 
Well folks, what is it!?!?

I love the genre, but it kinda clashes with me for why we are here...! (I am sure you know what I mean...!)

Anything worthy of a play-through that is is rewarding in more ways than one??? :sneaky:
 
  • Family Faring
  • Corrupted Love (doesn't have to be, but I liked the option)
I totaly agree with these two. Family Faring was fantastic great characters and story but its now just another game. Still good story but the change made it somewhat less than exciting.
 
Played a few adult versions but mostly I play pixelated JRPG games getting released on Steam. As their cheaper to develop.
 
Aurelia is the best by far, Hero Party must fall and Foster Home for Fantasy Girls also have some great pixel art however
 
I'll reveal my own selection in a little bit! :sneaky:

But to give some clues, I would have to say it would be a game that's non linear and more of a sandbox...! It wouldn't even be my favorite game of all time!

Anyone care to reveal their own game for all eternity?

:bndr0018:
 
Back
Top Bottom