Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
a very underrated one is "hot sand of antartica".... very well done and deserves more attention. If you like "desert stalker", you would love hot sand of antartica. similar setting and kinks. (minus the sharing kink).
 
Couple scenes in The Headmaster are so well done.

The fact that the entire cast puts on a Greek Tragedy is remarkable, and had me rofl. The TV show also shows real dedication to an immersive story.
 
Abandoned now, but Long Lost Daughter. The art style changed for the last chapter, which I wasn't a fan of. Maybe the game stopped at the right time, but I was still looking for future updates.
 
I don't think I ever really enjoyed one but one of my favorite titles I remember from back in the day that I saw was "Star Whores: The Phanton anus"
 
They definitely fall into more of a comedy category than anything else for the most part.
 
Among the games and VNs, I can't divine a single one - they're not talented, they're not funny, their developers are completely devoid of talent.
As for porn classics, my favorite is The Opening of Misty Beethoven (1976), a brilliant parody of Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion.
 
Our Red String, Good Girl Gone Bad, Depraved Awakening, Radiant, Sunshine Love, Summer Scent, The Office Wife
 
3D or AI style, male MC, kinky wife and loli kids, sister with her young daughters, all living together in a happy incestuous family. And, why not throw in some femboy maids just for the fun of it! ;)
 
I don't see many Overwatch games here.

I see a lot of Naruto/Boruto games. Not that they're bad but damn there are a lot of them.
 
Back
Top Bottom