Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Absolutely unoriginal, but Fallout New Vegas. Maybe more original take, but I prefer raw-dogging it too. I haven't found a mod yet that doesn't feel like it takes away from the experience.
 
Forgot about unica hija. I'll have to try it out.
i dont like unica hija. thats why i didnt put it on my list. question was what my top 5 is and I gave you a search engine friendly list of it.
 
Came across a discussion on fairies in games. Where there are sex scenes where the Fairy is fairy sized and the human is human sized
The games they came up were
idk any other ones

trying to make a unique thread lol
 
Last edited:
literally only doing this for such a sharp pain, leana specifically
 
ATM Adventure has a scene llke this. but its overall a bit too crazy for my taste.
 
Super hot scene in Oh Daddy "just the tip"
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reccomended on other threads, but Sisterly Lust is a great one, but I think my all time favorite is Once In A Lifetime by Caribdis. Its free on patreon if you can't find it here.
 
Statistically it's apaprently desert stalker, but I disagree with that. The two Runner Ups, the Daddy Plan, and ESPECIALLY MIST are really good.
 
Last edited:
Absolutely unoriginal, but Fallout New Vegas. Maybe more original take, but I prefer raw-dogging it too. I haven't found a mod yet that doesn't feel like it takes away from the experience.
I should have mentioned Fallout too! But for me, I go back to Wasteland from 1988. It was the first PC game I ever played! 9 yrs later, in college, and I see Fallout at Best Buy and the box said, it was Brian Fargo's spiritual successor to Wasteland and I about lost my fucking mind right there in the store. Played nearly all of them since then (skipped the BoS game on PS2 as it looked stupid... Fallout 76 has never interested me either. It may be a great game.)

People shit on Electronic Arts for ruining games and game series (I mentioned Ultima above, so the trauma is real for me!) but Fallout may be one example where EA did us all a solid... their fuckery led Brian to make Fallout and it is the superior series. Sorry Wasteland!
 
Back
Top Bottom