Game Recommendations & Identification

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
It feels like a rare category, I would also like more games with such characters! Succubus Trick off the top of my head feels like a good example

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I really like this series of games called the Witch Chronicles by Dark Tales Town. Starts with Witch Halloween, Witch 2 Hell Adventure, then a side story Jester's Theatre Museum, then Witch 3 Return, which has a couple cool DLCs too, and a couple more side stories Puppeteer: Control and Candle Demon. Sometime this year Witch 4 Hotel is being released. They're all on Steam, and are like, I guess, 2D side scroller puzzle games? With lots of animations and multiple ways to solve the game for different endings.

Same dev also made Code: Pandora, a sci-fi themed game of the same type.

Different kind of game, the Escape Dungeon series. You're a sorceress, archer, or in the most recent one, both... escaping from a dungeon. Its a top-down 2d adventure game I guess, you get power ups and abilities and that controls your tactics. And there are several different combat defeat animations for every level of monster in your way out, from skeletons to goblins to orcs to trolls, etc. etc. Each time you are defeated you start over and lose your abilites, but you are levelling up base stats as you play and never lose those. So the game is designed so that you will keep losing over and over until you eventually are powerful enough to escape, and there is a lot of being fucked by monsters going on.

Also check out Caroline's Fantasies. Its kind of a tech demo with a story. 3rd person engine not unlike any other rpg. Newer game from that dev is Affectionate Annie, haven't played it yet.

Reactions: 1 users

RottenPuddin

Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
LC COIN
I like games where you can walk around the map with battle fuck turn based combat. Some of them:
Karryn's Prison (Battle fuck focused RPGM)
Ambrosia (Standard RPGM focused on corruption)
Pray (Standard RPGM focused on corruption, high polish)

Reactions: 1 user

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
I would say Cabin by the Lake is one that feels like it is still under the radar but is very good if you are into large breasts especially

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
Thinking of games that are in 0.1-0.5 ish that you really feel like will be recommended to everyone in the future, king of like games like Sisterly Lust, Desert Stalker, DMD and Parental Love are now. Obviously we know that a lot of these won't turn out that way but which ones seem like they could be that good?

BakaChan

INCEST SUPREMACY
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Thinking of games that are in 0.1-0.5 ish that you really feel like will be recommended to everyone in the future, king of like games like Sisterly Lust, Desert Stalker, DMD and Parental Love are now. Obviously we know that a lot of these won't turn out that way but which ones seem like they could be that good?
Potential ends when they got abandoned.... Lot of to b classic games ended or changed over time

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
True that it's very hard to even find any finished games let alone any that can be labeled a Classic right now.

As to many are left unfinished, abandoned, or gets reworked a few times it never finishes.

chenzhou

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
I must have missed something in Neko Paradise, then. It's been over a year since I played it, though, so maybe I didn't get far enough in or missed an update or two.
It's up to v18 I think. Updates are kind of irregular, but I like it since the wife doesn't care about sharing her hubby with anyone else.

Reactions: 1 user

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I don't know about classic, but New Antioch has a lot of potential. I don't think it's on this site but it's currently at 0.3 and edging towards an update. I would keep my eye out for it if you're into games like Desert Stalker.
Edit: Ah it is here, but is outdated. New Antioch.

Back
Top Bottom