Futa receiving games (male on futa, futa on futa)

chevytruckhaver

Registered
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
Hey guys, just looking for games that have shemales/ futas being fucked. Not looking for shemales/futas with only a pussy and no balls, but if they have balls and a pussy that's fine. And also, while I'm not into guys getting fucked by futas, if I have to suffer through it just to see a shemale getting topped, so be it

Good examples of this off the top of my head that I have played:
The Shrink (best example of this, women with hot bodies and huge cocks)
Lunars Chosen (Amy is gorgeous and has a dick, best part is she's biologically female)
Exiles (not into the strong women type, but Astrid kinda hot)
WVM (their dicks are fuckin tiny but at least Shauna is hot and has a nice body)
Taboo University (the only fuckable shemale is the redhead so far and she's kinda weird, mcs friend is supposed to be trans but we haven't seen her in action yet)
Lemme know :)

Perverticus

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
Renryus Ascension has one, but most of the content is purely male and female, only 1 futa as far as i am aware. i think the first Furry Hitler has a futa or 2 in it that gets fucked, or it is another furry game that is similar that i am thinking of. Best way to find it i think would be to filter by Male protagonist tag and futa. (if we have a way to search by tags)

Terro132

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2023
LC COIN
Hey guys, just looking for games that have shemales/ futas being fucked. Not looking for shemales/futas with only a pussy and no balls, but if they have balls and a pussy that's fine. And also, while I'm not into guys getting fucked by futas, if I have to suffer through it just to see a shemale getting topped, so be it

Lunars Chosen (Amy is gorgeous and has a dick, best part is she's biologically female)
WVM (their dicks are fuckin tiny but at least Shauna is hot and has a nice body)
Taboo University (the only fuckable shemale is the redhead so far and she's kinda weird, mcs friend is supposed to be trans but we haven't seen her in action yet)
Fetish Locator, from the same developer from TU, has IMO one of the hottest trans characters in AVNs. Both optional male on trans, and trans on male.
Neko paradise mc´s best friend can be chosen as a trans or femboy. Not a lot of scenes with her though.
Midlife crisis has a trans character too, she is more on the slimer side, if you are into that.
Twisted World, Mc is kinda femboyish looking, but has a ton of male on trans content.

Reactions: 1 users

albertangelo

Registered
Lewd
Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN

First Date (futa option). Midlife Crisis.

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Going Over (Futa MC and LI's)
Jason (1 Futa with little content)
TFTUV
Homelander (1 Futa with little content)
Twisted World (Not much content rn)
Savior (1 Futa with little content)
Final Spell
Multiverse Balence
Inner Growth (Futa MC and LI's)

BankLightbulb6

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
Fetish Locator, from the same developer from TU, has IMO one of the hottest trans characters in AVNs. Both optional male on trans, and trans on male.
Neko paradise mc´s best friend can be chosen as a trans or femboy. Not a lot of scenes with her though.
Midlife crisis has a trans character too, she is more on the slimer side, if you are into that.
Twisted World, Mc is kinda femboyish looking, but has a ton of male on trans content.
Pre-reboot, Twisted World had man on futa content, yeah. You got to fuck your neet futa sister. She was funny because she kept going on meta rants about how harems where the girls play with each other are NTR.

Back
Top Bottom