Fund the latest updates overhaul

Reamur

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Squareup is a quick option to help support this cool site, Fansly is good also for long term supporting.

Reactions: 1 user

jospaghettio

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 6, 2022
LC COIN
I like the holiday cheer snow. Fun. Though finding it to be snowing on every page was a surprise. The meandering snow makes reading a bit less easy. Idea: restrict it to the main page. Anyway, happy holidays!

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I like the holiday cheer snow. Fun. Though finding it to be snowing on every page was a surprise. The meandering snow makes reading a bit less easy. Idea: restrict it to the main page. Anyway, happy holidays!
i updated it to be far less snowflakes

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Lol reminds me of when I played Factorio. late game I had so many cargo bots flying around (over 30k, mostly beltless factory) I couldn't find or follow the cursor on my screen when in the factory area.

Last edited:

jag64

Registered
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Lol reminds me of when I played Factorio. late game I had so many cargo bots flying around (over 30k, mostly beltless factory) I couldn't find or follow the cursor on my sceen when in the factory area.
a few months back I nearly finished Space Exploration + Krastorio.... nearly 300 hours, while fun initially.. stops being fun when you have to manage 100 different planets slowly breaking down over time due to too many resources, having the grinder update was huge. lol
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

jospaghettio

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 6, 2022
LC COIN
You've done a brilliant job creating and maintaining LC! The stress and effort must have been enormous. Take a deserved rest. I hope the rest of the LC crew hold the fort. Happy Holidays.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Is there a way to disable the snow? I don't mind the visual but it stresses my CPU a lot.
My CPU on the PC I'm on now is 12yo (4 core 3.5GHz) and I don't notice a difference (on Firefox, Chrome is notorious for being a resource hog no matter what the tab is doing). You still on a 233 MHz Pentium II or something?

Myuhinny

LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
oh is there really, didnt know that.
Yeah I noticed it a few days or so ago when I was looking at my profile back when the holiday stuff appeared just to see if there was something to turn it off and there was. I never turned it off as the snow covering the avatars was disabled otherwise I had to use specific images that didn't get covered up by the snow.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
My CPU on the PC I'm on now is 12yo (4 core 3.5GHz) and I don't notice a difference (on Firefox, Chrome is notorious for being a resource hog no matter what the tab is doing). You still on a 233 MHz Pentium II or something?

I use Chrome and it's no problem (Firefox is WAYYY too complicated for those of us less computer literate - well, not counting the old Commodore 64 for me.) 4 and a half year old computer that is slow and has major issues with some things.

DamageLC

Quiet Supporter
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
"Experimental" donation done, although it wasn't easy, the SquareUp checkout process is kinda clunky and a bit confusing (and managed to truncate my username), so I was nervous just going near it! I'd also not used Google Pay in about a decade so all my payment methods had expired, but I'm glad that was an option. Anyway, got there in the end, sorry it's not much but work is quiet at the moment, almost like there's some sort of holiday going on or something... ;-)

And the snow is very nice, mercifully my gaming card can usually handle such things without bursting into flames, almost wish there was a preferences option for more snow!

Thanks again for all your hard work, look forward to seeing what you do, long may LC survive and thrive.

• Heart

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
Making the site invitation only and also having to pay higher host monthly expenses is sadly not the ideal combination for any niche site.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Making the site invitation only and also having to pay higher host monthly expenses is sadly not the ideal combination for any niche site.
yes the invitation is only temporary the only reason it is so high is because it is a xxx hosting service.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
And usually xxx sites make good money and can afford it. Something like here is the exception.

genyfer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
yes the invitation is only temporary the only reason it is so high is because it is a xxx hosting service.

The invitation system is currently active.

Is it possible to know aproximatively for how long?

And incidentally, what are the conditions for obtaining an invitation code to provide to someone who wishes to join the site?

edit :

Ok i found my answers (from you ! lol) in another thred ... thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom