Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Support the ongoing enhancements of @parceload's latest updates page.

Although the budget is set at $500, Your contributions during this funding drive are crucial. The more we raise, the more impressive the updates to the page will be.

Any donation from 09/12/2023 to 20/12/2023 will go to parceload to accomplish the L/U page.

[only can be used by USA/UK]

[anyone can use this link]

(you will need to be signed in on fansly.)

Don't mention lewdcorner on the notes.

small preview of the prototype
You must be registered to see attachments

ps. we stole their frontend code not their backend code that is being built from scratch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN

Although the budget is set at $1,000, this isn't the final cost upon completion of the drive and the add-on. Your contributions during this funding drive are crucial. The more we raise, the more impressive the updates to the page will be.

Any donation from 09/12/2023 to 20/12/2023 will go to parceload to accomplish the L/U page.

-

I'm already subbed on ButMeACoffee for $10/mo. Since it's retail warehouse clearance month I'm guessing everyone else is going to be even broker than I am.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I'm already subbed on ButMeACoffee for $10/mo. Since it's retail warehouse clearance month I'm guessing everyone else is going to be even broker than I am.
our buymeacoffee got terminated lol

• Sad
  • Face Palm
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
our buymeacoffee got terminated lo
Well crap, I didn't even get an email telling me that. Does that mean they kept the $10 I sent? Some snitch must have reported it or something, it didn't even have a mention of this site (hope they die in a car fire after crashing it or they end up snitching on the wrong person and get killed for it after getting found out, after all in the US only a bit over half of all murders are ever solved even when the corpse is discovered, and in the bigger cities like Chicago almost 70% get away with it). Maybe go old school and rent a po box and put the snail mail address of that here? I'll send a check or cash like the online drug dealers do, fuck online payment platforms if Backed.by isn't working.

Last edited:

oldfart69

Onyx
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2

Although the budget is set at $1,000, this isn't the final cost upon completion of the drive and the add-on. Your contributions during this funding drive are crucial. The more we raise, the more impressive the updates to the page will be.

-

small preview of the prototype
You must be registered to see attachments
I like the look of that. Step up if your able to.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Well crap, I didn't even get an email telling me that. Does that mean they kept the $10 I sent? Some snitch must have reported it or something, it didn't even have a mention of this site (hope they die in a car fire after crashing it or they end up snitching on the wrong person and get killed for it after getting found out, after all in the US only a bit over half of all murders are ever solved even when the corpse is discovered, and in the bigger cities like Chicago almost 70% get away with it). Maybe go old school and rent a po box and put the snail mail address of that here? I'll send a check or cash like the online drug dealers do, fuck online payment platforms if Backed.by isn't working.
fansly is working so far.

RobJoy

Juice Sergeant
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Deleting posts because I was stating the obvious?

I mean it is nothing wrong that you are using stolen code.
Hell we are all guilty of some perversity or another here on sites like this.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
fansly is working so far.
Well, I subbed again. 3rd time's the charm maybe? or 4th, I've lost count. Like I said if need be I have $10 bills and envelops/stamps handy. Getitng charged sales tax for donations (that should be tax free, it is on SS last I checked) along with a % cut before you get what's left sucks anyway, a stamp+ envelope is still under 75c and you keep the whole $10 (less cost of PO Box rental, something like $200/year depending on size).

Last edited:

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Deleting posts because I was stating the obvious?

I mean it is nothing wrong that you are using stolen code.
Hell we are all guilty of some perversity or another here on sites like this.
you do know we basically built it from scratch right? (the backend) not the frontend, frontend is all cosmetics, i deleted my response because it was unprofessional but it seemed to also delete yours.

fuck if i wanted to id rip the entire theme of Fuck95 and call us f96zone if i was petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cab18+

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 26, 2022
LC COIN
Provided links don't seem to work for European banks (in any case, not my bank).

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Provided links don't seem to work for European banks (in any case, not my bank).
this should :)

you will need to be signed in on fansly.

DamageLC

Quiet Supporter
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
If it's a good idea then it's worth "stealing", and Fuck95's tag/search system is second to none. Assuming they don't take mortal offence I'm all for LC functoning more like Fuck95, as I do struggle sometimes on here with finding stuff, and the fact that you can't exclude tags, prefixes/status/engine etc. doesn't help. We only gained "sort by recent update" relatively recently too (rather than just "sort by recent post"), before that it was really hard to find new stuff. So keep up the good work. I did donate a while back and funds are really tight RN, but if I can find a payment platform that I can actually use I'll try and send some more this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
If it's a good idea then it's worth "stealing", and Fuck95's tag/search system is second to none. Assuming they don't take mortal offence I'm all for LC functoning more like Fuck95, as I do struggle sometimes on here with finding stuff, and the fact that you can't exclude tags, prefixes/status/engine etc. doesn't help. We only gained "sort by recent update" relatively recently too (rather than just "sort by recent post"), before that it was really hard to find new stuff. So keep up the good work. I did donate a while back and funds are really tight RN, but if I can find a payment platform that I can actually use I'll try and send some more this month.
Shit just a heartfelt message is all I need XD

• Heart

jag64

Registered
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
If Fuck95 was less restrictive, LC wouldn't need to exist. Stealing UI or not, if it's better and cleaner, there's no reason not to, tons of UI crap gets copied for a reason. Plus that kind of stuff can be fun to do when you are not spending 90% of your team socializing with the masses making stuff looks nice.

Reactions: 4 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Some of their tags do need refinement. Like incest tag, which includes time-wasting stepcest that most people into that kink don't give a shit about. I lost track of how much time and bandwidth I wasted dl'ing an "incest" AVN only to get stepcest, so that tag really needs split into actual incest, incest not involving the MC (what's the point of that?) and a new stepcest one. Then there's their loose definition of NTR, to where the tag is mostly useless since just about every AVN with a lesbian scene between 2 LI's, more than one male in it, or there's an LI that's not a virgin then it's NTR. To me if the MC is not getting cucked against his will, cheated on, or getting his LI's stolen then it's not NTR.

jag64

Registered
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Some of their tags do need refinement. Like incest tag, which includes time-wasting stepcest that most people into that kink don't give a shit about. I lost track of how much time and bandwidth I wasted dl'ing an "incest" AVN only to get stepcest, so that tag really needs split into actual incest, incest not involving the MC (what's the point of that?) and a new stepcest one. Then there's their loose definition of NTR, to where the tag is mostly useless since just about every AVN with a lesbian scene between 2 LI's, more than one male in it, or there's an LI that's not a virgin then it's NTR. To me if the MC is not getting cucked against his will, cheated on, or getting his LI's stolen then it's not NTR.
NTR includes cuckholding, which should really be it's own tag. Netorare was originally just cheating behind the back of your relationship partner... some reason it started including all forms of cheating blatant or otherwise knowledgeable to their partners. I would argue Cuckhold should be knowledge of or present to cheating, and NTR is without knowledge of the offense making oneself a Cuck.

Tazmaniac

Registered
LV

Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
you do know we basically built it from scratch right? (the backend) not the frontend, frontend is all cosmetics, i deleted my response because it was unprofessional but it seemed to also delete yours.

fuck if i wanted to id rip the entire theme of Fuck95 and call us f96zone if i was petty.
I can't imagine Fuck95 being unhappy with copying front end code. Aren't we all pirates anyway?

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom