Free love

Lolilovers

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Does anyone here know the dev of free love? back then the game are in Fuck95 but ofc it got deleted, does anyone here know any info about the dev? does the game still going or its dead

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 76

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
That game is only on (Removed by automod) that I know of, and that'll probably be true for the foreseeable future.

0.1 released April 2021, dev updated the thread a few times through March 2022, and has been radio silent since, so it's almost definitely abandoned. I forget if it's got content that would not be allowed here, so I won't link to it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

SteelTiger

Registered
Nov 6, 2023
LC COIN
That game is only on (Removed by automod) that I know of, and that'll probably be true for the foreseeable future.

0.1 released April 2021, dev updated the thread a few times through March 2022, and has been radio silent since, so it's almost definitely abandoned. I forget if it's got content that would not be allowed here, so I won't link to it.
can you tell us the dev name ?

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I looked over there and couldn't find it...

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
can you tell us the dev name ?
For what it's worth, the dev's username there is "qgreen1969", but like I said, no word in a long time.

I looked over there and couldn't find it...
Game's name is "FreeLove", no space. Search that with "Titles only" checked, and it's the only result.

As a note, it's also buggy as hell and has a moderate amount of half-finished content in the script files and a few images/animations that are never actually accessible in the game.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
For what it's worth, the dev's username there is "qgreen1969", but like I said, no word in a long time.

Game's name is "FreeLove", no space. Search that with "Titles only" checked, and it's the only result.

As a note, it's also buggy as hell and has a moderate amount of half-finished content in the script files and a few images/animations that are never actually accessible in the game.
I think I played it before... ages ago... that game was dead back then too...

EDT: jup... played it before... I even have old saves from it it seems...

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
If it's a renpy game anyone could easily add those to their script files to get them working.
It's not really worth it... the game isn't that good.

Lolilovers

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN

Why it cant be in here? i play the game back then its just loli, or the newest one have something like toodler?

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
Why it cant be in here? i play the game back then its just loli, or the newest one have something like toodler?
I didn't remember for certain if there was anything like that. Rechecking, there isn't, but there definitely is dialogue suggesting it would have eventually happened, if the game hadn't been abandoned.

TC32342

Registered
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
random question . ive only used LC and I hear about Fuck95 zone all the time . is Fuck95 zone easier on restrictions or is Lewd Corner better suited for uncensored stuff? thanks

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
random question . ive only used LC and I hear about Fuck95 zone all the time . is Fuck95 zone easier on restrictions or is Lewd Corner better suited for uncensored stuff? thanks
I'm probably a bit biased, being a Mod here and all but I believe it's LC that is better suited for uncensored stuff, so long as there are no Toddlercon contents. We're cool with Lolis, nothing ''younger''. Fuck95 will ban it in a heart beat.

• Heart

TC32342

Registered
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
I'm probably a bit biased, being a Mod here and all but I believe it's LC that is better suited for uncensored stuff, so long as there are no Toddlercon contents. We're cool with Lolis, nothing ''younger''. Fuck95 will ban it in a heart beat.
I see , thank you

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom