Favourite Kind of Incest?

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Mother/Son, Brother/ Sister, Aunt/Nephew, (M)Cousin/(F) Cousin A Family Venture pushes ALL my buttons!! NUFF SAID!!! :p

Carry ON!!! :ROFLMAO:

You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 3 users

Shota

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
Well, it depends on the sex of the protagonist, if it's a woman I like it when it's a mother with her children, when it's a man, I like it when it's the son catching his sister and mother.

Reactions: 2 users

Peter S

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
As long as there's pregnancy involved, any kind of incest is cool :)

Reactions: 1 user

Loyo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
I approve of all incest related games but the sparkle for me is when it's forced. :devilish:

I concur wholeheartedly, unfortunately it seems to be a niche which is not really common. I am also quite the enjoyer of lesb-cest, especially mother-daughter.

Reactions: 1 user

Umbrella Corporation's iconUmbrella Corporation

Bunker Expert
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I concur wholeheartedly, unfortunately it seems to be a niche which is not really common. I am also quite the enjoyer of lesb-cest, especially mother-daughter.
Thankfully there is a few game makers that cater to our needs. 🥳

Corellius

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
the sister daughter combo. fathering your own siblings is hot, but pumping your niece daughters into your sister daughters is even hotter.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

Burgouis

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 5, 2022
LC COIN
1. Father-Brother/Daughter-Sister (after impregnating your mom), 2. Whole Family orgy, 3. Big Brother/Little Sister, 4. Father/Daughter, 5. Cousins.

Biggest turn-offs: condoms, pulling out, mentioning abortion or birth control, and step-cest in games that I can't edit.

I love it when the game lets you give unrelated LI's to their brother, like in Sisterly Lust. I wish NTR haters hadn't ruined this ability in today's games, as I haven't found any other game that does that.

Reactions: 1 users

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I don't know about you but any type of incest=wincest for me

Akeymu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2022
LC COIN
I approve of all incest related games but the sparkle for me is when it's forced. :devilish:
yes, love mother/son, brother/sister, where the MC either sleep/drug/force fucks and impregnates them, and possibly father/loli daughter style game too. but like with hard core BDSM style corruption and breeding slave kinks

also dont really mind father/brother with femboy trap son/brother, where the MC more or less corrupts and forces the femboy son/brother, into a dirty butt slut sex slave as well.

Reactions: 1 users

Umbrella Corporation's iconUmbrella Corporation

Bunker Expert
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Care to share some pointers? I can always use a few more games in my folder :D
Sent you a Convo with some suggestions.