Favourite Kind of Incest?

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
When you encounter a game with the incest tag, what's the first thing you hope you'll find before you know anything else about it? Father/daughter? Mother/son? Brother/sister? Something gay, lesbian, straight?

For me, it's father/daughter by a wide margin. I enjoy loli stuff in that vein, but I really like adult dad/daughter content too, especially if there's an element of either openly cuckolding the daughter's boyfriend, turning a publicly lesbian daughter into a privately loving wife, or secret adultery thrown into the mix. The whole family getting involved (partner swapping and all) is second, but it's a distant second. A game with a firm father/daughter focus, be it multiple daughters or single, harem-style or monogamous, lesbian daughter(s) or straight, netori or vanilla — doesn't matter, I love it all.

Plus, you know, there's the possibility of dad making more daughters to breed down the line with his own darling girl. Who doesn't love growing the family with some more little brides?

Reactions: 16 users

jonzin4more

Registered
Lewd
Nov 4, 2022
LC COIN
I agree. Dad/daughter is always the best IMO. Maybe it’s because I started with Dating My Daughter.

Reactions: 8 users

Umbrella Corporation's iconUmbrella Corporation

Bunker Expert
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I approve of all incest related games but the sparkle for me is when it's forced. :devilish:

Reactions: 5 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

lewdy24

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2024
LC COIN
When you encounter a game with the incest tag, what's the first thing you hope you'll find before you know anything else about it? Father/daughter? Mother/son? Brother/sister? Something gay, lesbian, straight?

For me, it's father/daughter by a wide margin. I enjoy loli stuff in that vein, but I really like adult dad/daughter content too, especially if there's an element of either openly cuckolding the daughter's boyfriend, turning a publicly lesbian daughter into a privately loving wife, or secret adultery thrown into the mix. The whole family getting involved (partner swapping and all) is second, but it's a distant second. A game with a firm father/daughter focus, be it multiple daughters or single, harem-style or monogamous, lesbian daughter(s) or straight, netori or vanilla — doesn't matter, I love it all.

Plus, you know, there's the possibility of dad making more daughters to breed down the line with his own darling girl. Who doesn't love growing the family with some more little brides?
Agree, next to that would be mom/son. I enjoyed "dating my daughter" and the sequel. Also anything with NTR and humiliation and cuckolding

Reactions: 1 user

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Reactions: 1 users

spunky765

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
Like i said on previous thread, son banging whole family, including dad. :cool:

• Heart

Peter9999

Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2022
LC COIN
1. Brother and Sister
2. Daddy Daughter

Most important .... A Hot Female that gets pleasured :cool:

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Love it all in my games so need to pick a favorite.

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
Like i said on previous thread, son banging whole family, including dad. :cool:
^^^ THIS has been so difficult to find with any kind of quality or longevity. Blackmailing the Family is the only one I have found so far with a decent amount of content, but goddamn it is pretty hideous. Doors was pretty promising at first, but the 2nd part has been going off the rails and been super slow to update. Can anyone give any suggestions for games/VN's in this vein? Son banging everything in sight, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, cousins, all of them...

Edit: I'll take dads doing the banging too, as long as they are banging everyone...

Reactions: 1 users

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
M/S, B/S and F/D, best when that's in one game with a single MC.
Absolutely no NTR, sharing/swinging.
Has to blood related.
Pregnancy is also nice but not a must.

Reactions: 2 users

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
I miss twins, I think I've only seen one so far and updates are slow. In general I like Milf, so...

DiegBrand

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Any type! As long as it doesn't have that "step" idiocy, it completely takes me out of the game.

And of course, if there is pregnancy in the game, it's a bonus, if you can get successive generations pregnant? Even better!

Reactions: 4 users
Back
Top Bottom