Favorite pregnancy game

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
That's like making me choose between my children (Ha)

But seriously, best overall game with Pregnancy? Four Elements Trainer. Best use OF the kink? Love Sex and Second Base.

eezergoode

Registered
LV

Aug 15, 2023
LC COIN
unfortunately the game is abandoned :confused:

Has it been confirmed as abandoned? Or is that just based on it having that tag because the dev went dark? Nefastus has been known to disappear for long periods before, he reportedly has some physical mental health issues, he has been known to get in a rut where he just goes underground for long periods then pops back up months later with a surprise update.

AlBetGam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Zombie game where the protagonist used to be a teacher. Starts with him and his daughter in their apartment, then he gets daughter's friend, he mother, a medical student all in his harem. Can't remember the name of it. Great game, though.

You talking about Now and Then?

Jandu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 19, 2023
LC COIN
Parental love - maybe not the biggest focus of the game, but it's well done.

Reactions: 1 user

Dragon6969

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Depths revival but the dev is also going to make depths rival 2 and there are some new preg games i found that I have yet to play so who knows if it changes

nothinghere

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 22, 2024
LC COIN
Has it been confirmed as abandoned? Or is that just based on it having that tag because the dev went dark? Nefastus has been known to disappear for long periods before, he reportedly has some physical mental health issues, he has been known to get in a rut where he just goes underground for long periods then pops back up months later with a surprise update.
Apparently he's had some family drama, he's taking some time for himself, and quitting the game isn't entirely confirmed

Back
Top Bottom