Favorite pregnancy game

Evil Therapist Morph

League of Breeders
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
Harmatsu simulator... though its rarely updated. Summertime saga is up there too but again seems rarely updated.

Reactions: 1 user

lolilewder

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
sisterly lust, the ending was just superb
radiant is also shaping up to be a great pregnancy game with all the options on birth control, lying, convincing etc

Reactions: 1 users

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 1, 2022
LC COIN
When it comes to sex-while-pregnant, Sisterly Lust gets my top spot. However, it is a bit weak in the leadup to it. There is a barely disguised "knock this one up yes/no?"-prompt, a timeskip, and then they are pregnant. I would have loved some more context to, some development leading to a conscious choice for the girls to become pregnan, stuff like that.

Parental Love did some of that nicely, although I would still want more.

A more grounded but still great one is Reunion. Just one pregnant LI, but there is all that context.

Peasant Quest definitely deserves a mention, too, for sheer scope and variety.

Squeeky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
One aspect of AVN's that I'd love to see change is a longer timeline. We don't need to live through every moment, but have a "3 weeks later" or "six weeks later" screen and then the girl tells you she's pregnant, and other game things happen, and after 4-5 months the renders show the bulge starting. Otherwise you have to go the 23 Sisters route and make the pregnancy take a week or less.

genzee42

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 4, 2022
LC COIN
Simple Life, although the pregnancies are too quick for me, I prefer more realistic, which may cause game issue obviously.
Newlife
Girlife
Zombie game where the protagonist used to be a teacher. Starts with him and his daughter in their apartment, then he gets daughter's friend, he mother, a medical student all in his harem. Can't remember the name of it. Great game, though.

MrBear

Registered
LV

Jul 28, 2022
LC COIN
Lab Rats 2 have some nice mechanics. And Girl Life is not bad if you want to get a look from another POV.

Back
Top Bottom