That's an NTR game with a dev that fucked up all his another games too... :LOL:

Reactions: 4 users

Vulkan117

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
I do like the Lust Theory games. It’s just a shame the voice actress’ do t say “brother”, “sister” or “mom”.

Reactions: 2 users

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Back on topic.
DMD is okayish if you stop at CH2. The rest is kinda meh.
Tales of the Unending Void is also pretty good, it's from the same dev as Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: 7 users

lexisjohnny

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2022
LC COIN
So I'm wondering what people's favorite incest/harem games are. I might discover some hidden gems. No ntr or sharing though.
Its popular to hate on it recently, but I still say Summertime Saga is where its at. Big gripes with the absolutely BIZARRE political rant the game seems to take in the third act, but outside that, its tight.

Reactions: 5 users

anaconeata

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
Call it a controversial take but Bones: The Manor.
Doesn't matter if updates are slow, game is fantastic, excellent artwork, nice fetishes and great characters. Plus, a ton of scenes (although the in progress scenes may outweigh the completed ones).

Reactions: 3 users

Couldyounot

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Doesn't matter if updates are slow, game is fantastic, excellent artwork, nice fetishes and great characters. Plus, a ton of scenes (although the in progress scenes may outweigh the completed ones).
Not a fan of RPG (and sandbox) games

Reactions: 1 users

Mileysaurus

Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Top tier game, and the aniamtions are so good

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

A.K.A78

Registered
LV

Jan 11, 2024
LC COIN
Ehhh ones that where not mentioned yet,,,,,

Ehhh Light Of My Life for the incest,,, Art is different,,,story telling is 5 stars. 1 guy/dev makes it so updates take a long time (worth the wait in my book)
Cosy Cafe, harem with a story still kind of new

I'm not into rpg games but,,,, Crimson High for the harem,,, story is great and the fantasy realm characters grew on me.

Yeah,, i like me a good story. not a fan of the swoon and fuck the mc/me games

Edit,,,, Damn i forgot Friends In Need

Last edited:

momothemonster

the creature whom lurks
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
most of the best ones unfortunately either get dropped or the dev gets bored and releases a "complete" game that has many broken dead ends or arbitrary ones. big brother was one of the earlier ones that was great. yes i know a ton of peeps hated the three lettered jap word involved but it gave a conflict which actually gives a conflict/plot which i find more enjoyable than games there is no wrong answer(in fact most games that have no bad end paths are better off just being a vn rather than a walk sim/sloggy grind). it turned into a disappointment with the dev slowly losing interest before they had a excuse to drop it(to be fair they probably got tired of the whole debate/arguement for/against the 3 letter word and found the more paths you have to make to have everyone happy would result in a longer than expected development. i have dropped projects myself when i lost interest and saw no end)

Reactions: 1 users

bez

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Not at all into ntr and sharing, not into rape or forced either. Loli is perfectly fine. Bonus points if your daughter is also your relative's daughter (so daughter from mom/son or brother/sister etc).
Give grandma's house a try should meet your tastes well

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1