Favorite games where your in high school?

lillo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Apartment #69...which is sadly basically abandoned:cry:

Reactions: 1 users

axelp

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2023
LC COIN
Milfy City. Yes I know, we all hate the developer, but the game was awesome

Reactions: 1 user

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I initially read that as "when" you were in high school, so my answer was going to be one of the "Atari Games", possibly a Nintendo Game such as the original "Zelda"! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
My Best Deal has several scenes with teachers. Although it is about mind control, not romance.
Public Sex Life H is in high school and there is a teacher prostitute
The Assistant, the MC isn't a student but there is the hottest scene ever where you force a teacher to eat the ass of a female high school student to punish her
ATM Adventures the MC helps a teach have nasty lesbian sex with her students and plenty of ATM

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I guess everyone in this thread is just too young to get my post? Oh well, I laughed! :ROFLMAO:

Impulse 9

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
What did the dev do? Is it because of the abandonment or
Pretty much. He just lost interest and stopped updating while still milking his subscribers. It's complete now but I have no idea how much more was added since 0.7 when I stopped. Will finish it at some point. The game is great

Badaswingbadaswong

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
Pretty much. He just lost interest and stopped updating while still milking his subscribers. It's complete now but I have no idea how much more was added since 0.7 when I stopped. Will finish it at some point. The game is great
Odd that he would lose interest. I assumed he just moved onto bigger / more important things. It is definitely one of the great games.

Novac1

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Probably The Headmaster even though you aren't a student but nonetheless, it's incredibly sexy and hilarious.

JACKOAT

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 23, 2023
LC COIN
If we are talking an involved story and significant game-play elements: Summertime Saga

If we are talking student goes directly for the teacher and fapability: Lust Theory*

*This one got weird with the story like Inceton lost track of what was supposed to happen and got caught in a plot trap

Mauton

Game Fanatic
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
How do you know they have stopped updating? Was there update about it, I think it was last time updated in january, but I've been playing it since 2018.

Back
Top Bottom