Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
The Guardian
It has a massive relationship with a lot of girls and hundreds of scenes.
But the story is quite a mess, you will stop caring for it after a couple of hours with some exceptions since it flip flops around different subjects.
Everyone keeps saying TG.. but it;s more along the lines of TLG.
Since Lilith is MC's sister (Since Seath has made it very clear that Marge was lying her ass off for her own gain when she told MC that BS about Lilith being MC's daughter), they actually had Once offspring together, and she is an LI in TLG (along with most all the other daughters and nieces from TG have daughers in TLG to be LI's too).

Reactions: 1 user

sp3k

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
The Guardian
But the story is quite a mess, you will stop caring for it after a couple of hours with some exceptions since it flip flops around different subjects.
that was the problem for me at least, got completely lost after a few hours

Malpheor

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 1, 2024
LC COIN
Apocalypse by LegacyUser doesn't quite have it yet (you are supposed to be able to get w/ your daughters by your mother and sister in future updates) but the MC's mother and father were siblings and you end up knocking up your sister and mother in the game. (*also there are hints that your family is even more incestuous than is outright stated in the games story.)

astrella

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
TG and TLG have good sex scenes but trying to follow the story is very difficult. seath is trying to create a MCU, but the story is a complete mess

leonecharron

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
The Guardian
Skip new content is a must in this games, still like the game though

Majora420

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
I have one, though it's a bit of a spoiler that it is

Tales From The Unending Void

It gets revealed that your actual mother is your father's sister, and that you, your cousin and two sisters are all the product of brother/sister incest

~Edit~
oh, I just realized that I forgot the exact name of this thread, the one that I suggested was brother/sister and mother/son

• Heart

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
The Guardian

Not much any more. In the latest update of TG the Dev has changed that again. Lilith isn't a daughter of the MC and their mom any more and the Twins aren't their daughters (and as the conequence of the former twist aren't his grandaughters either). These were two most disappointing plot twists I ever experienced in any AVN.
Only Lola is now their daughter. I just don't understand why Seath need that kind of twists all the time 🤔

Gman851

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 21, 2022
LC COIN
As indicated above, one of the Blackheart games has it : The Guardian. Your sister most specifically.

Proud Father : Your sister has a daughter with you and doesn't remember it, and you know how it goes with fathers and daughters.

I'll come back later after checking my list if I had anything else.
Proud Father is a good game. Really enjoyed playing it and would like to see it completed if that is ever possible.

Something07

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
Not much any more. In the latest update of TG the Dev has changed that again. Lilith isn't a daughter of the MC and their mom any more and the Twins aren't their daughters (and as the conequence of the former twist aren't his grandaughters either). These were two most disappointing plot twists I ever experienced in any AVN.
Only Lola is now their daughter. I just don't understand why Seath need that kind of twists all the time 🤔
Twists,sometimes great,sometimes absolute shit and I think this is the later

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Damn....the roots of your incestual tree run deep

kintarocx

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Not sure if "Taking Advantage" fits the bill, but a lot of daughters and granddaughters in the story that MC is getting close to.

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Try:
- The Fosters-Back to School (B2S)
- The Sister In Law (TSIL)
- Family Faring
- Diary of my perversion
- Corrupted love
- Family again
- Radiant
These should come close to what you're lurking for...
Enjoy.

Totally wrong. In most of these games the mother of the MC's daughter(s) whom he corrupts isn't related to him by blood. Please read the OP carefully. The topic is about second generation incest

bibblo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
this thread has all the games i am looking for , keeping an eye on any updates

Back
Top Bottom