Abandoned VN Ren'Py EGBE [Prologue v0.3.3b] [Ketzal]

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
5.00 star(s) 1 review
Hi again - :)
Ok, so the links you are sending me to are the same I first tried when I thought the game was called

Hi - it's me again (again, again, again...) ;))

Ok - so your links are now going to the same files I tried to DL when the game was called EGBE - at that time it was either no longer accessible at certain links, the GoFile is a PC version and (now that I downloaded and tried to install) the Pixeldrain does download but I can't open the file - I get an error message that says:

The application “EGBE” can’t be opened.

(I even went into the game contents and everything looked ok, but still getting that same 'can't be opened' message [as I did before]) -

Hell, maybe it's me, maybe it's the Universe saying I shouldn't play the game - I definitely do not know, but I do know that none of the PW's worked, and none of the EGBE files work on my mac -

Maybe you (or someone else) have an idea or you are just sick of trying to help (I get it either way) - and, as always, thanks for the help...
Use this thread for the latest version called Dynasty. EGBE is the original name that has been abandoned by the original developer
 
Actually none of the Mac file DL's work - except Go File - but again, that is a PC file format - the games may be the same but the files aren't because I can't open an .exe file (PC) and PC's can't open .app bundles (Mac) - But from your last post, MEGA, Viking and Ranoz don't exist - Gofile is the .exe or PC file and I think the only working one is PixelDrain - but the "incognito window" doesn't work as it knew I already used all the DL freebies - I even have a VPN (although I could try to change the location and that may work) - I will tinker to see... Thanks
we just spoke about how i dl from pixeldrain & now its not working for you ?

a whole thread dedicated to fixing this for one person, have you tried putting your modem in a box and sending it back to your current ISP and selling your device on an online marketplace & starting from scratch ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
there must be a bigger problem here, this all started by you not being able to use a password on files that had no password or the application “EGBE” can’t be opened (which means you've already downloaded it & gotten past the password) ..........
 
Use this thread for the latest version called Dynasty. EGBE is the original name that has been abandoned by the original developer
whats going to happen if the problems this user is having starts all over again in the current game thread ?
 
we just spoke about how i dl from pixeldrain & now its not working for you ?

a whole thread dedicated to fixing this for one person, have you tried putting your modem in a box and sending it back to your current ISP and selling your device on an online marketplace & starting from scratch ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
there must be a bigger problem here, this all started by you not being able to use a password on files that had no password or the application “EGBE” can’t be opened (which means you've already downloaded it & gotten past the password) ..........

You may have DLed from Pixeldrain but you most def didn't open it on a mac - yes, I DLed, but it doesn't open - it's fine, look you think I am a newbie or something that's fine, but I am most definitely not and I do know computers (very well - I make apps for both Android and iOS) - the pw's do not work, it's as easy as copy/paste, a 4 year old can do that - some reason it's not working YES, I told you I DLed EGBE - it gives me an error saying it can't open on my computer (and it's not because Mac doesn't know developer - it won't allow me to give permissions in sys settings (see, I told you I know about computers)

Anyway - instead of laughing and treating me like I am an idiot you could have just said - look, we tried and failed, peace out -

Thanks for the help - the thread is done. Peace out. :)
 
You may have DLed from Pixeldrain but you most def didn't open it on a mac - yes, I DLed, but it doesn't open - it's fine, look you think I am a newbie or something that's fine, but I am most definitely not and I do know computers (very well - I make apps for both Android and iOS) - the pw's do not work, it's as easy as copy/paste, a 4 year old can do that - some reason it's not working YES, I told you I DLed EGBE - it gives me an error saying it can't open on my computer (and it's not because Mac doesn't know developer - it won't allow me to give permissions in sys settings (see, I told you I know about computers)

Anyway - instead of laughing and treating me like I am an idiot you could have just said - look, we tried and failed, peace out -

Thanks for the help - the thread is done. Peace out. :)
Not sure how mac stuff works. Are you not able to take a working mac game and move the actual game folder to that games folder, replacing the files for the working game, and run that? Have you tried rebuilding the game on the same version of renpy but doing it for mac, with the decompiled files? Renpy version seems to be (8, 3, 6) so find a game that matches or is close enough or get that dev kit, compile the game and test. You can google the process of decompiling renpy files and building the game.
 
Not sure how mac stuff works. Are you not able to take a working mac game and move the actual game folder to that games folder, replacing the files for the working game, and run that? Have you tried rebuilding the game on the same version of renpy but doing it for mac, with the decompiled files? Renpy version seems to be (8, 3, 6) so find a game that matches or is close enough or get that dev kit, compile the game and test. You can google the process of decompiling renpy files and building the game.
i really tried to help but solving each problem created a new problem !!
this is the only solution.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not sure how mac stuff works. Are you not able to take a working mac game and move the actual game folder to that games folder, replacing the files for the working game, and run that? Have you tried rebuilding the game on the same version of renpy but doing it for mac, with the decompiled files? Renpy version seems to be (8, 3, 6) so find a game that matches or is close enough or get that dev kit, compile the game and test. You can google the process of decompiling renpy files and building the game.
Didn't want to go through all that before I asked for help - maybe someone just had an easy fix -

highlrecommend did but I just couldn't make it work :)

I may just try your idea if I have a few extra minutes - haha - thanks for the help​

 
i really tried to help but solving each problem created a new problem !!
this is the only solution.

You must be registered to see attachments
Yeah, I got you - thanks for the help... I have a PC coming in a few days, I will try on that - if that doesn't work I am giving up ever playing this game - hilarious actually - never had any issues like this before... and I have TONS of games from this site... oh well. Take care - I will let you know how the PC fares
 
Back
Top Bottom