[Unity] VN AI Ren'Py Domination In Desire [0.131 beta] [Fap-e-Nator]

3.67 star(s) 3 ratings
3.67 star(s) 3 reviews
Images were generated with AI tools instead of a typical rendering application.
Wow i cant believe i missed the settings menu not being accessible while playing.. thats an issue on the dev(me) more so than Unity. 😂🤣. Sadly i just dont currently have time to learn renpy maybe someday i will.
Sorry if I came across as rude, I was just frustrated, nothing else :) -- I guess you can tell I tried very hard, so the game is probably okay ;)
 
Sorry if I came across as rude, I was just frustrated, nothing else :) -- I guess you can tell I tried very hard, so the game is probably okay ;)
Its all good, hope you enjoyed the game. When ever i actually get chapter two finished i hope to squash alot of these unity bugs, and bad general design, and hopefully get another dev to also get a Renpy version out. I do expect the visuals too be a decent amount better. No more 6 fingers on one hand 😉.
 
Its all good, hope you enjoyed the game. When ever i actually get chapter two finished i hope to squash alot of these unity bugs, and bad general design, and hopefully get another dev to also get a Renpy version out. I do expect the visuals too be a decent amount better. No more 6 fingers on one hand 😉.

Well this is my favorite game of all of them I have seen so far. What a fun premise for a game! I would love it if you'd do more. Also, was this inspired by any other similiar games we could play in the meantime? Thank you for your work!
 
Well this is my favorite game of all of them I have seen so far. What a fun premise for a game! I would love it if you'd do more. Also, was this inspired by any other similiar games we could play in the meantime? Thank you for your work!
I can't say its directly from another AVN but i have played quite a few from this site. Maybe Black Heart Games , "Personal Assistant". 🤷
 
I can't say its directly from another AVN but i have played quite a few from this site. Maybe Black Heart Games , "Personal Assistant". 🤷

I tried so hard to hold back a joke about asking if you were also inspired by his development speed but i'm a weak, weak girl.

The low hanging fruit is always easiest to grab.
 
I tried so hard to hold back a joke about asking if you were also inspired by his development speed but i'm a weak, weak girl.

The low hanging fruit is always easiest to grab.
Yeah ... I know. 🤦
 
such a nice start but it left us hanging and you apeared to be interested in improvement. any update as to when the next chapter might be comming
 
that the futur of game+, first time i see a game like that, so good best job . I hope there will be others of the genre, and which explores more fantasy and history
 
any update as to when the next chapter might be comming

Not trying to be a downer on this but the dev is using AI, a tool the majority of other devs using it pump content out by the bucket yet it's been months with no sign of an update.

 
a question as old as time itself...dont keep your hopes up

that the futur of game+, first time i see a game like that, so good best job . I hope there will be others of the genre, and which explores more fantasy and history

Not trying to be a downer on this but the dev is using AI, a tool the majority of other devs using it pump content out by the bucket yet it's been months with no sign of an update.

Its still being worked on, just slowly currently (a few hours here or there through the week). I wasn't super happy with the story so i decided to start over. My second attempt is looking much better, or atleast the flow and choices feel more natural.

With that said ive mostly been dragging my feet because i was working on some improved image work flows, and just havnt found anything that is amazing along with easy to setup. Ive been pushing the limit of what they will actually generate. And well the ones that allow "anything NSFW" are restrictive in creativity(theyll undress someone and give a few options but either the girl is not consistent or the background isnt. Vs the ones that allow better scene and character control dont allow for much NSFW finished renders.

So ive pretty well locked down a work flow which will mean i have to generate images 2-3 times and pass them through a few generators for any lewd finished images. 😭😮‍💨 As much as id like to give a date..well i just cant say. Hopefully soon ill have some renders to show. I do have the Character sheets for each girl nearly ready so ill post them here soon. 😍
 
Hello! Do you have any more links for the Android version? All links are dead or deleted
Bummer .. ok ill work on adding a new link. Sadly they keep getting taken down.. i have a small update for ui anyway i can just post that new version. Sorry no new content. Just a few bug fixes i did a few months back but didnt actually update as i hoped to include new content as well back then. - i wont be around my Desktop PC for a few days so itll likely be friday or sat ☹️.
 
Last edited:
What yall think, for one of the sisters ?
You must be registered to see attachments
Hard to judge since she is clothed. In all honesty she is beautiful and extremely well done. Looking forward to the youngest sister. the original model was very nice
 
Hard to judge since she is clothed. In all honesty she is beautiful and extremely well done. Looking forward to the youngest sister. the original model was very nice

Body can pass for hebe but face looks mid 20’s

I agree with previous response. Beautiful, and the body "could" pass for hebe, but yeah, definitely college age in the face.
Yeah the face expressions looked younger hebe level imo, but the main face definitely looks older. I'll see if i can age her down in the face a bit more. And as i mentioned some time ago i dont think ill be adding full loli girls , ill be sticking to hebe so it'll be argue-ably legal age. I may find some other work arounds, but ...🤷
 
Yeah the face expressions looked younger hebe level imo, but the main face definitely looks older. I'll see if i can age her down in the face a bit more. And as i mentioned some time ago i dont think ill be adding full loli girls , ill be sticking to hebe so it'll be argue-ably legal age. I may find some other work arounds, but ...🤷
hope you find a work around. Others do so we can hope
 
Bummer .. ok ill work on adding a new link. Sadly they keep getting taken down.. i have a small update for ui anyway i can just post that new version. Sorry no new content. Just a few bug fixes i did a few months back but didnt actually update as i hoped to include new content as well back then. - i wont be around my Desktop PC for a few days so itll likely be friday or sat ☹️.
Ok thank you!
 
Back
Top Bottom