Theme editor

Does anyone use StashDB?

lemondaemon7

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
11
Vouches
0
Likes
10
LewdCoins
⚡13
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎5 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
It's a porn organizer, lets you scrape your collection and manage all the data and watch your porn right there, it was a life changer for me, wish it was more known
 
Could you elaborate? Is StashDB a piece of software, a website, or some kind of management system??
 
I googled it. It seems you can’t just sign‑up directly… you need an invite?
 
I know of it. I was interested in it, but I don't know how it'd work with my NAS and I'm not too dialed into it. It doesn't seem like there's a way to really organize your images, but I was mostly interested in it creating AI descriptions of the pics and videos I had so I could search for memes easier.

Oh yeah, I self-hosted the docker image, by the way. I'm not blowing up my container and sticking all the hentai on my NAS onto it, no way, no how.
 
Back
Top Bottom