aimlessoldier Lewd Registered Joined Oct 21, 2022 Threads 2 Messages 53 Vouches 1 Likes 20 LewdCoins ⚡36 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 11, 2026 #181 Not one bit.
zjss Lewd Registered Joined Sep 9, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 38 Vouches 0 Likes 7 LewdCoins ⚡3 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Sep 10, 2026 #182 Sometimes exaggerated proportions can be very thrilling
UnflavSardines Lover of Girls Lewd Registered Joined Sep 4, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 44 Vouches 1 Likes 12 LewdCoins ⚡105 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Sep 11, 2026 #183 I find realism boring! I want some fantasy in my fiction.
I IDOMe02 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 18, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 34 Vouches 0 Likes 95 LewdCoins ⚡944 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Sep 11, 2026 #184 Sometimes if they are well done like someone else mentioned superhuman as an example.
Don Tebjos Lewd Registered Joined Aug 25, 2026 Threads 7 Messages 319 Vouches 0 Likes 308 LewdCoins ⚡570 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Sep 11, 2026 #185 Let's say when the artistic direction relies on ugly women with enormous boobs and ass, it's quite the turn off, yes I guess I'm the kind of "quality over quantity" guy lol
Let's say when the artistic direction relies on ugly women with enormous boobs and ass, it's quite the turn off, yes I guess I'm the kind of "quality over quantity" guy lol
Fendrich Lewd Registered Joined Jul 4, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 28 Vouches 0 Likes 7 LewdCoins ⚡0 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Months of Service Sep 11, 2026 #186 I'm a big fan of realistic bodies,sure nothing wrong with big boobs or a big ass but please keep it more or less realistic.
I'm a big fan of realistic bodies,sure nothing wrong with big boobs or a big ass but please keep it more or less realistic.
Lewqd Lewd Registered Joined Mar 25, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 24 Vouches 0 Likes 13 LewdCoins ⚡2 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 6 Months of Service Sep 11, 2026 #187 I can get around girls with unrealistic characteristics. But exaggerated, disproportional body parts are such a turn-off that I get disappointed
I can get around girls with unrealistic characteristics. But exaggerated, disproportional body parts are such a turn-off that I get disappointed
G grmbl Lewd Registered Joined Jul 7, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 29 Vouches 0 Likes 18 LewdCoins ⚡24 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Months of Service Sep 11, 2026 #188 Absolutely not.
Bandiger Lewd Registered Joined Sep 4, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 19 Vouches 0 Likes 3 LewdCoins ⚡2 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Sep 11, 2026 #189 I'm alright with big, but exaggerated/unrealistic proportions are comical and a skip for me.
kbakon Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 2, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 204 Vouches 0 Likes 327 LewdCoins ⚡83 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sep 11, 2026 #190 Nope. Big turn off for me.
TsunamiViking Registered Joined Sep 11, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 3 Vouches 0 Likes 0 LewdCoins ⚡9 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 24 Days of Service Sep 11, 2026 #191 I'm fine with bigger features, but when it starts to be anatomically impossible that's when it starts to be a huge turn off for me. It often makes me wonder if they have back pain, or how do they dress themselves.
I'm fine with bigger features, but when it starts to be anatomically impossible that's when it starts to be a huge turn off for me. It often makes me wonder if they have back pain, or how do they dress themselves.
D Deleted member 272999 Unconfirmed Sep 11, 2026 #192 I prefer all sizes. When its just one size its not as fun as a variety
M manseat Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Mar 17, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 48 Vouches 0 Likes 2 LewdCoins ⚡357 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sunday at 8:55 PM #193 no massive ass boobs dick just looks so weird to me