Theme editor

Do You Like Exaggerated Character Body-Part Sizes in Games?

Exaggerated Character Sizes in Sex/Erotic Games?

  • Yes, the more exaggerated the better (ex. dysmorphia baby!)!

    Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Yes, but only slightly more exaggerated than normal (ex. Porn star augmentations)

    Votes: 25 12.5%
  • Indifferent, it doesn't bother or excite me either way.

    Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No, but I'm OK with maximizing assets (ex. stereotypical large hips on all Latinas)

    Votes: 24 12.0%
  • No, I like games grounded in realistic proportions, period.

    Votes: 117 58.5%

  • Total voters
    200
Sometimes if they are well done like someone else mentioned superhuman as an example.
 
Let's say when the artistic direction relies on ugly women with enormous boobs and ass, it's quite the turn off, yes

I guess I'm the kind of "quality over quantity" guy lol
 
I'm a big fan of realistic bodies,sure nothing wrong with big boobs or a big ass but please keep it more or less realistic.
 
I can get around girls with unrealistic characteristics. But exaggerated, disproportional body parts are such a turn-off that I get disappointed
 
I'm alright with big, but exaggerated/unrealistic proportions are comical and a skip for me.
 
I'm fine with bigger features, but when it starts to be anatomically impossible that's when it starts to be a huge turn off for me.
It often makes me wonder if they have back pain, or how do they dress themselves.
 
I prefer all sizes. When its just one size its not as fun as a variety :)
 
Back
Top Bottom