Theme editor

Do you get more pleasure from the streets than you do from the games?

just try making stuff irl, i play the games because of the power aspect that is more difficult to achieve irl but damn iam trying, but yeah, if you play too long it gets boring unless you are addicted or idk, take a time off
 
I got bored too after a while, playing normal games that is, these Ero games are different though, depending on the game i find myself coming back even replaying some. I am too more attracted to real women, but it is different, real life and games, you obviously can`t compare them. We also act different in games compared to our real life, for me it is the unknown, real people are just more interesting, more spicy, in these games you know what will happen, mostly at least.
 
I go through periods where games (porn or otherwise) don't hit the spot either. Same with books, movies, TV shows, etc. I think those periods are a good opportunity to pivot and try some different things!
 
I get bored while playing games and turn it off. I constantly experience this in different games. I even experience this occasionally in adult games. No game gives me pleasure for more than 1 hour anymore. I used to play FIFA for hours, now I can't handle the second game. It tires me out. I find myself outside looking at girls' legs, the length of their skirts or their shiny pantyhose. These things give me more pleasure than games. Why do you think I don't enjoy games and I'm so interested in real-life sexual things and objects? Do you experience the same things?
draw a limit, if you do it too much, you will look for a higher hit, and that can lead to forbiden stuff related to irl.
 
I guess it depend on who you are with and/or what you are doing, i have great time with friends by doing nothing much either online or irl. But i also had some boring/deprecing moment online or irl. No absolute rule or situation in life i guess.
 
I'm not sure how the first part relates to the second part of what you are saying, you get bored easily on games, not necessarily this is why you are more interested to the irl.
 
My life has always sucked, so...
 
Back
Top Bottom