Theme editor

Cohabitation Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxman994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 557
  • Views Views 12K
I don't know what cards I got, but all the anomalies (eggs, hens, etc.) gave me 40k base and went up to 300k each by the end of a wave. I had the card that started the infinite anomaly collection every wave. With collection rail (?), I basically sat there doing nothing. It was funny when the normal base chicks only gave me a few hundred yens.

It was also funny that I basically stopped playing my cheated save to start a brand new save, just to get this payout by the third day...

[edit] Never mind, money is "easy come easy go". I lost them all while gambling. LMAO
happiest boss ever...
 
by
Cohab toucing + life sim about you who just woke up after a coma and the girlfriend who you forgot how intimate you have been with her due to amnesia.
Previews are images, animated gifs, and video. but they also have right now. All animations are live2d.
Has AI usage on some backgrounds, music and any language translations, but the character themselves and all scenes are still hand-drawn.
Development has been since November 2023 and updates monthly on average but has been on a recent delay, probably for finishing reasons.
Planned release is delayed further up to December 2026.
RELEASE DATE IS 9TH OCTOBER THIS YEAR
more info here:

 
RELEASE DATE IS 9TH OCTOBER THIS YEAR
more info here:

We have GOT to stop with this October 9th shit. Dragon's Dogma 2 DLC comes out that day too. I'm either going to die of cum or I'm going to die of a blood clot in my leg.
 
Just gotta say Miichan was pretty good. Probably some of the best animations in this genre with great visuals, even sounds. Definitely could have benefited from having more normal interactions and other positions though. Small tits, catgirl and sleeping is a great combination. I will say though that I only got the permanent auto sensor on the work minigame one time and it was when I still had limited rounds. I still have yet to get it again for the afk run build.

Edit: After I posted this I got the full afk build. Incredible.
 
Last edited:
by (Previously / )
Another touching sim with a neighbor girl neglected by her parents coming by your apartment daily, and eventually succumb to ero life.
Previews are images, animated gifs, and video. Animations are Live2D.
Development has been since May 2025 after a radio silence and archiving all past content out of public and updates bimonthly now but had a very long delay last year.
Planned release is at the end of September 2026 according to the DLSite link, but this is a delayed schedule due to developer's medical urgency (hernia) so it had to wait until they heal, because their development progress is basically onto the finishing touches.
Delayed due to dev / artist gotten the hernia. Considering Hernia surgery heals for 12 weeks, probably gonna wait as long as Jan 2027 if all goes well and safe.
 
Delayed due to dev / artist gotten the hernia. Considering Hernia surgery heals for 12 weeks, probably gonna wait as long as Jan 2027 if all goes well and safe.
What kind of hernia? I had hernia surgery, and it's not something that leaves you unable to work. I work on the PC, so the only time I stopped working was the two days I spent in the hospital.
One 600mg ibuprofen every 8 hours after surgery, and back to work.
 
Delayed due to dev / artist gotten the hernia. Considering Hernia surgery heals for 12 weeks, probably gonna wait as long as Jan 2027 if all goes well and safe.
Holy shit what kind of hernia!? I've dealt with hernias, and usually it's like a 1-5 day thing, with maybe taking it easy for a couple of weeks.
 
What kind of hernia? I had hernia surgery, and it's not something that leaves you unable to work. I work on the PC, so the only time I stopped working was the two days I spent in the hospital.
One 600mg ibuprofen every 8 hours after surgery, and back to work.
Holy shit what kind of hernia!? I've dealt with hernias, and usually it's like a 1-5 day thing, with maybe taking it easy for a couple of weeks.
I'm not sure the details, I only know this after reading the ci-en comments and seeing the condolences coming up.

The only one social media I haven't checked is their , which I do not have access to. Might be where it was announced. If they have a twitter, it's not linked anywhere in their ci-en or pixiv (also probably alrd suspended considering their content)
 
Delayed due to dev / artist gotten the hernia. Considering Hernia surgery heals for 12 weeks, probably gonna wait as long as Jan 2027 if all goes well and safe.
Delayed for a week make sense.
So long as you are not bending much or lifting you GTG. I am in my 50's and had a hiatal hernia and an umbilical hernia ( they added a Mesh for this one). 1st Day was hell.
next few Days made Restrooms and getting out of Bed challenging to say it Mildly but with Pain meds and few days I could Manage. (sneezing hurt like a bitch)
While they do ask you to rest and give you weight limit restrictions (10 lbs or so) for Lifting for 1st few weeks you do need to move around, just nothing strenuous or heavy lifting and recovery should be for 2-3 months.
I needed the full 3 months im lazy AF and whine like a bitch but If all I was needed to do was sit/lay around and not actually lift and do real blue collar work I was fine.
We all heal and need what need to recover from any trauma body or mind but 12+ weeks to recover from a hernia when your job is all sitting is the weakest excuse I have heard IMO.
 
Delayed for a week make sense.
So long as you are not bending much or lifting you GTG. I am in my 50's and had a hiatal hernia and an umbilical hernia ( they added a Mesh for this one). 1st Day was hell.
next few Days made Restrooms and getting out of Bed challenging to say it Mildly but with Pain meds and few days I could Manage. (sneezing hurt like a bitch)
While they do ask you to rest and give you weight limit restrictions (10 lbs or so) for Lifting for 1st few weeks you do need to move around, just nothing strenuous or heavy lifting and recovery should be for 2-3 months.
I needed the full 3 months im lazy AF and whine like a bitch but If all I was needed to do was sit/lay around and not actually lift and do real blue collar work I was fine.
We all heal and need what need to recover from any trauma body or mind but 12+ weeks to recover from a hernia when your job is all sitting is the weakest excuse I have heard IMO.
In your 50s whacking it to cohab games. Hell yeah brother wish I could give you a firm handshake. I'm closing in on 40 in a few years.
 
We all heal and need what need to recover from any trauma body or mind but 12+ weeks to recover from a hernia when your job is all sitting is the weakest excuse I have heard IMO.
Mind you the 12 weeks thing is my own words and not from the devs. They did not state how long they are healing, they only state their condition.

I was assuming it's 12 weeks cos I only assume a worst case scenario, and I am not familiar with this specific condition and I read "8-12 weeks for full recovery" after reading an article, so that's where I get that from.
 
Mind you the 12 weeks thing is my own words and not from the devs. They did not state how long they are healing, they only state their condition.

I was assuming it's 12 weeks cos I only assume a worst case scenario, and I am not familiar with this specific condition and I read "8-12 weeks for full recovery" after reading an article, so that's where I get that from.
All good, if I came across even slightly towards you Then I humbly apologize. Was only meant as a fact towards the Dev if he is indeed taking that as a 3 month excuse to not work on his game. After shingles that surgery was the most painful thing I have went through and dont wish it on anyone but milking subs using those reasons just irks me.
 
After shingles that surgery was the most painful thing I have went through and dont wish it on anyone but milking subs using those reasons just irks me.
This dev... doesn't even take subs. All previews of the game are freely accessible and there are nothing paid.
 
This dev... doesn't even take subs. All previews of the game are freely accessible and there are nothing paid.
If they arent taking any funds then they can do what they want when they want.
 
Last edited:
Was only meant as a fact towards the Dev if he is indeed taking that as a 3 month excuse to not work on his game.
You didn't even read what i said about the 12 weeks being my words and not theirs, don't call that a fact towards the devs, I literally do not know when does Hernia heals that's why I spit that 12 weeks thing out.

This is literally just an arbitrary number, not a fact, not a true thing, just my expectations.

Come on, all the announcement I did was all intended to be a condolences thing, putting actual sick people down just because of a delayed schedule is just wrong.
 
So I know it's a bit older, but has anyone else played My Neighbor's Lonely Wife? I just finished the second one, and it really did nail a lot of the feelings of being in that type of relationship. Towards the end when she starts pulling away from you to be with her husband, I felt a sense of real dread and panic about it. I've been in that sort of situation twice when I was a dumb kid, and obviously they didn't end well like the game did, but they devs seriously cooked with the emotional parts.
 
So I know it's a bit older, but has anyone else played My Neighbor's Lonely Wife? I just finished the second one, and it really did nail a lot of the feelings of being in that type of relationship. Towards the end when she starts pulling away from you to be with her husband, I felt a sense of real dread and panic about it. I've been in that sort of situation twice when I was a dumb kid, and obviously they didn't end well like the game did, but they devs seriously cooked with the emotional parts.
I played 2 and really liked it, the buildup felt like they were really working the emotional and guilt aspect hard, and it pays off! I know I tried 1, but can't remember if I finished. I remember it not feeling as fleshed out though, and it had some generic 3D model for the art, which after seeing the amazing 2D art of 2 it couldn't compare... But if the writing is even half as good as the sequel maybe I should give it another shot.
 
So I know it's a bit older, but has anyone else played My Neighbor's Lonely Wife? I just finished the second one, and it really did nail a lot of the feelings of being in that type of relationship. Towards the end when she starts pulling away from you to be with her husband, I felt a sense of real dread and panic about it. I've been in that sort of situation twice when I was a dumb kid, and obviously they didn't end well like the game did, but they devs seriously cooked with the emotional parts.

yup, Living Together with You as You Strive to Succeed also has some kind of temporary separation, I think it especially hits hard in a game genre in which only activity consists in interacting w the girl, or grinding to interact w the girl better xD
 
Back
Top Bottom